• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

PC Patch Notes for 3/26/20

Communications Bot

I'm A Bot!
Staff member
General: Reduced the price of existing T1-T5 Starships that cost Dilithium: Tier 1: Reduced from 5,000 to 1,000 Tier 2: Reduced from 10,000 to 2,500 Tier 3: Reduced from 20,000 to 5,000 Tier 4: Reduced from 40,000 to 10,000 Tier 5: Reduced from 80,000 to 20,000 Removed most Tier 1 thru Tier 4 Starships from the Zen Store. Ships previously purchased with Zen will remain available Account-Wide for Reclaim via Ship Requisition Stores. The following T1-T4 ships are not being altered with these changes: Walker-class Prototype Light Exploration Cruiser (Scaling)

Continue reading...