DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Paranormal Activity

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!
If you have not seen Paranormal Activity yet and don’t want to know how it ends, DO NOT read any further.
Before Steven Spielberg suggested the finale you see on screen in the current cut of the super low-budget horror flick that’s taken the box office by storm, writer-director Oren Peli considered a handful of other options. “There were a lot of different endings that were shot,” says Micah Sloat, who costars in the film as Katie Featherston’s dubious-about-the-supernatural boyfriend. “We could probably do a chose-your-own adventure DVD of the entire movie, we have so many separate story threads didn’t make the final cut of the movie for whatever reason.” Here are three of those endings.
THE COPS
In the original, Katie returns to the bedroom, bloody, in a trance, and holding a knife. Time passes until a neighbor drops by the house to check on them, only to find Micah’s dead body. She screams, calls the cops, they come, and after encountering Micah’s corpse, they climb the stairs and find Katie in the bedroom. She snaps out of the trance as soon as the cops shine a flashlight on her. She comes toward them. Then, when a door slams (the demon at work, again!), a startled cop shoots her dead. This one was available on Youtube earlier this week, but has since been deleted by Paramount.
THE THROAT
In this version, which the actors say “really disturbed audiences,” Katie goes back to the bedroom after the melee downstairs. She grins at the camera — and slits her own throat. The demon then leaves her body, and Katie falls lifelessly to the floor.
THE CAMERA
A possessed Katie corners Micah and bludgeons him with his precious camera, while viewers watch from the camera’s POV. This version of the ending was so complicated — not to mention brutal — that Peli never actually shot it.

I downloaded and its too bad Steven Spielberg ruined the whole movie cause he didnt want someone elses ending to be in the movie.

I surely hope they market this right when it comes out on dvd and have everything that was suppose to be in the movie including the endings and other storylines and all that.

This is definitely the kind of movie you need to watch in a dark room with no other distractions. It's not something you will get the full effect from if you watch it in the middle of the afternoon with the lights on.

I highly recommend it if you believe in the possibilities of evil spirits. If not, don't bother.

This snooze-a-pola left me drunk with boredom. By the time this movie comes to its not so surprise ending, my neck needed a brace from all the uncontrollabe head bobbing I was doing.

I had the misfortune of watching this Tryptophan on film twice, each time the audience had the same reaction at the end of the movie. IS THAT THE END? Perhpas the alternate ending would have helped them connect the dots that the movie did in fact was over.

Hollywood is truly scrapping the bottom of the puesdo - documentary barrel with this latest offering. Save this until it comes out as a rental or the bargin bin.

So I wasn't planning on going to see this movie..but I'm thinking about it now. I keep getting mixed reviews from people I know...Some were scared out of thier minds!! A friend told me that this one man in the theatre was so scared and couldnt take it anymore .. that he got up and said " i cant take this anymore I'm so scared" and left the theatre lol than my sister says...it's the dumbest movie ever and not scary at all. So kinda makes me want to see what it's all about...even tho im not a fan of these types of movies

Between her constant *MICAH!* while carrying the camera, and Micah trying to be the man of the house but just proving he's a little bitch, this movie sucked ass.
I'm sorry but in a reality setting, you see footprints and you hear shit?
Door closes and it's banging?
Your ass will not be freaking out, while still holding a camera, then go and investigate....
All the other bullshit as well?
Then on top of that just keep recording?
On top of that STILL stay there?

So help me God, I would get some holy water, rosary, crusafix, and what ever I could get my hands on that's freakin Godly.
And pray my ass off while I got the F! out that house.
I don't care if its not the house that's haunted.
I'm glad I didn't spend 10$ at a movie theatre to see this crap.....

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree i was like thats it this is bullshit im glad i saw it bootleg lol

Back