DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

PACKERS vs BEARS

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
images

Indeed the trash talking has begun. Just remember that the Packers shouldn't even be in the playoffs, they're only still around cuz the Bears couldn't complete the season sweep of them.

BTW, the Chicago Bears created the league who's title the two teams are competing for. I think the Pack might have been the 2nd franchise. So who should really be pissing on who? Show 'em who the father to y'all style is.

It's on...

Indeed the trash talking has begun. Just remember that the Packers shouldn't even be in the playoffs, they're only still around cuz the Bears couldn't complete the season sweep of them.

BTW, the Chicago Bears created the league who's title the two teams are competing for. I think the Pack might have been the 2nd franchise. So who should really be pissing on who? Show 'em who the father to y'all style is.

It's on...

KidHeartbreak, I concur :xyes:

How many times since 2000 that the Packers lost to the Bears 9
How many times since 2000 that the Bears lost to the Packers 13

All in all i not a Big shit talker lol since they both won against each other this season its gonna be a good game win or lose...

But i do Favor the Packers to win :) and predicted to win as well lol

And who decided that the year 2000 would be the arbitrary start date of relevant records? LOL

Seriously though, this is gonna be a banger. So much talk that the winner of this game is the winner of this year's Super Bowl. I think much of it is due to the fact that New England has already been eliminated. They were probably the only team I feared out of this year's playoff class other than the Packers and that being just cuz of the potential irony factor (Bears letting them in to the playoffs to begin with). That would be wierd bogus if whoever wins (Bears vs. Pack) winds up losing in the Super Bowl.

Packers are Said to win the game
But Gamblers say people should put ther money on Chicago
not cause they have a better team but they say packers will lose on calls
due to the refs and people calling the game.

But if bullshit calls aint called Packers should have this...

Either way... Chicago Fans and Wisconsin Fans.. are gonna get hype this weekend...
ITS GONNA BE A GREAT GAME!

It's the city of Chicago vs. the state of Wisconsin. I'm obviously runnin' wit' the big city. And it's snowing already. I wasn't expectin' that as one would figure it's too cold to snow. Yeah, here in Chicago it can get that cold. The temp has warmed up to a blazin' 10 degrees and that might explain the white powder fallin' from the sky in real time as I type. Seriously though, the last few days have been kinda extra cold. I think this might be the first time we made it out of single digits during this entire time. I had already given the advantage to the Pack if it's single digits type cold but if this winds up being a snow event, the Bears should win.

im kinda hoping for a snow event... havnt had major came in the snow for a while i think thats be awesome people slipping in shit .. BIG UPSETS, IMPOSSIBLE CATCHES CAUGHT, SLips befor the sack... all for both teams... that would make people go crazier watching lol

When the Bears lost Cutler before it was even halftime it had turned into a handicapped match. The Bears never had a real QB in my lifetime before Cutler (McMahon wasn't all that).

Add in the turnovers and it's actually rather surprising that the Bears made it as close they did. I was right when I predicted that a non-snow event would favor the Packers. I don't know where all the snow went as it was like a blizzard this morning.

There is something kinda extra disturbing about losing an NFC title game to the Packers (the first time ever) and even more disturbing considering the fact that the Pack shouldn't have been in the playoffs to begin with. They were only there cuz they beat the Bears on the last day of the regular season. :no:

and even more disturbing considering the fact that the Pack shouldn't have been in the playoffs to begin with. They were only there cuz they beat the Bears on the last day of the regular season. :no:

Really disturbing irony.

And nevermind the fact that they beat the Bears head on for the HALAS TROPHY (named after the Bears founder).:eek:

ON to the Lombardi trophy.... sorry it just wassnt ment to be for you guys lol
you keep saying they shouldnt of been there but ... our last two games proved otherwise lol

When the Bears lost Cutler before it was even halftime it had turned into a handicapped match. but :

not really cutler wass doing horrible to begin with ... if he would of stayed in you would of been shut out..... your third string did kick ass....

not really cutler wass doing horrible to begin with ... if he would of stayed in you would of been shut out..... your third string did kick ass....

I hear what you're saying, dude is getting ripped apart in the media, everybody questioning his toughness (was he really hurt enough to leave the game?). I guess only Cutler himself knows what was really goin' on. One thing peeps should keep in mind is the principal of: If one is not feeling even close to optimal strength (even if they can still walk), aren't they hurting the team's chances by insisting on playing anyways? I had already thought that stuff before they put the backup QBs in so it's not quite so simple.

The unique thing about this season was that for the first time in my lifetime, the Bears were good BECAUSE THEY HAD A REAL QUARTERBACK. Most other years when they're good, it's cuz of the defense and it's usually a question of (can the QB not ruin it for team?) but this was different and then that QB to come out flat to begin with and get knocked out the game by halftime?

This was that "any given Sunday" principal, any NFL team can beat another NFL team on any given Sunday. THE BEARS WON THAT DIVISION that the Packers are in. The Packers are the 1st #6 seed ever from the NFC to go to the Super Bowl. This was clearly an upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
in all honesty.. it didnt really look like he was that hurt i think he still could of plays... maybe the pressure was to much for him and he didnt wanna be the reason they didnt win... that third string QB did awesome though... scared the fuck out the packers... i think if he was the QB for the game you guys would of won. i suspect his pay check will get largers soon lol he obviously showed he can handle a major game...

This is the hot debate topic here in the Chi (the infighting has begun). The head coach came out yesterday and made an official statement that it was him and the team doctors that pulled Cutler from the game. Let's keep in mind that Cutler actually played that 1st series right after halftime and then was pulled. And once again, if a player is feeling pain to the point that his performance is being compromised, isn't it best for the team to pull him from the game?

Chicago has a very self destructive hater mentality where they don't want any individual to shine without them getting something out of it. That's why they never turned on MJ or Walter Payton the way that they turn on every other superstar (as those 2 actually won something for the city during their time). A perfect example is how they turned on Sosa (immediately after how close they came in 2003). These idiot fans are already talking about getting a new QB for next season. Much of the anger is based on the fact that we had this really good QB who couldn't win the big game. Here in Chicago, they're not gonna believe a player is hurt unless he's being wheeled off the field in a strecher. And let's keep in mind that every position is not the same. QB is kinda like a pitcher, they have to be more sensitive to injury.

It was only dude's 2nd playoff game ever so I do see the pressure angle but he is kinda the arrogant type who really doesn't seem to care about the fans (which is kinda why I think he's good for the job).

Back