DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Old School Movie of the Day

^good taste Poetic Intent... I love the scene where Charles' parents are arguing over who gets Charles. Through the window between them you see Charles thrashing around in the snow outside... and as the mother argues, the father walks into the distance and appears smaller, and then when he gets a moment of drunken courage to tell her off he comes back into the picture and looms large... Is that a brilliant expression of what happens in a custody battle or what? Orson Wells was a genius... and only 24 years old when he made this film.

Indeed... i love the ending, where he just sits by the fireplace,

remembering "rosebud"

classic...

orson was a genius... touch of evil... loved it too

YO FUCK THAT WARRIORS IS THE SHIT........I LOVE THE QUOTE AT THE END WHEN THEY WERE AT THE BEACH IN CONEY ISLAND "WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAYYYYYYYYYYY" THATS THE SHIT U TELL THOSE PUNKS ASS BITCHES THAT LOVE TO TALK CACA COME OUT SO I CAN SHOW U WHAT THE 5 FINGERS TOLD THE FACE IM RICK JAMES BITCH!..............SLAP!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

stars.gif
Huh...?

Caliente, can I please borrow your decoder ring?

LOL Cool-Al....
laughing.gif

LOl.... You tell em Tae!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool_al_frm_qns @ April 14 2004, 12:21 am)]YO FUCK THAT WARRIORS IS THE SHIT........I LOVE THE QUOTE AT THE END WHEN THEY WERE AT THE BEACH IN CONEY ISLAND "WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAYYYYYYYYYYY" THATS THE SHIT U TELL THOSE PUNKS ASS BITCHES THAT LOVE TO TALK CACA COME OUT SO I CAN SHOW U WHAT THE 5 FINGERS TOLD THE FACE IM RICK JAMES BITCH!..............SLAP!!!!!!!!!  
biggrin.gif

LOL>..... Gotta Love DAVE CHAPPELLE... I'm Rick James Bitchhhh...  
rotf.gif

rockon.gif
  Dave knows his stuff.....

Indeed.. Step away from the crack... This isn't the free crack giveaway..  
rotf.gif

darock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]al this is your brain step away from the crack pipe"!!! lol

wow.gif
WHAT THE HELL DO I LOOK LIKE A TECATO TO U MENG
lol.gif
finger.gif

The Warriors (1979) Directed by Walter Hill

30m.jpg

The Warriors are mistakenly accused of killing a big time gang leader named Cyrus. Soon they have every gang in the city out to get revenge. The Warriors must make their way from one end of New York to their turf on the other side of the city.

Full Metal Jacket (1987)
Directed by: Stanley Kubrick

poster_under_licence.gif

LITTLE RASCALS!!

*its old school for me...*

no wait!!!

killer clowns from outer space!!

Damn thast what im talking about arturo that movie was the shit back then lol. Today Old School Movie of the day is. you guys ready for this one? SPACEBALLS!

Full Metal Jacket (1987)
Directed by: Stanley Kubrick

poster_under_licence.gif

That is the best Viet Nam war flick.
How can anything compare to the first time you saw "Star Wars III: A New Hope," or "The Raiders of the Lost Ark" on the big screen????????

got two that are underground cult classics in other words you meet a stranger you discover in talking you have seen either one of these movies..you both start renacting different scenes from the movie ..hes youre brother for life two minutes later first BOONDOCK SAINTS second BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT

got two that are underground cult classics in other words you meet a stranger you discover in talking you have seen either one of these movies..you both start renacting different scenes from the movie ..hes youre brother for life two minutes later first BOONDOCK SAINTS second BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT

You mean like reenactors all know the lines from MontyPython and the Holy Grail?

You mean like reenactors all know the lines from MontyPython and the Holy Grail?

Re-enacts The Rocky Horror Show by throwing toast at Tae and Omnis while doing the Time Warp.

Back