DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Old School Movie of the Day

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ Feb. 11 2004, 3:26 pm)]Hungry fella!  There you go!
Fella? Okay if you say so....
darock.gif

and gracias !
biggrin.gif

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1975)

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is one of the greatest American films of all time - a $4.4 million dollar effort directed by Czech Milos Forman. Its allegorical theme is set in the world of an authentic mental hospital (Oregon State Hospital in Salem, Oregon), a place of rebellion exhibited by a energetic, flamboyant, wise-guy anti-hero against the Establishment, institutional authority and status-quo attitudes (personified by the patients' supervisory nurse). Expressing his basic human rights and impulses, he protests against heavy-handed rules about watching the World Series, and illegally stages both a fishing trip and a drinking party in the ward - leading to his own paralyzing lobotomy.

oneflewovercuckoosnestBQ.jpg

the favorite funny old school movie of the day is Half Baked!

i guess noone knows about Howard the duck....

ok todays movie is PROBLEM CHILD

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Romeo @ Mar. 07 2004, 4:53 pm)]i guess noone knows about Howard the duck....

ok todays movie is PROBLEM CHILD
HEY ROMEO..I REMEMBER THAT MOVIE..I'M JUST TRYING TO FORGET IT, LOL,
jester.gif
EKKK..

"BREAKIN"
rockon.gif

i got the 2 dvd set for christmas but im watchin it on cable now since my tv in my roon is broke lol so im stuck without my dvds for a while. but thank god i have more then one tv

[b said:
Quote[/b] (clubfossil @ Mar. 09 2004, 11:18 am)]
biggrin.gif
STAR WARS..  
biggrin.gif
CPR is gonna yell at you! To those that do post an Old School Movie... CPR would also like you to post a picture of the cover!
angry.gif

Btw.. don't shoot the messenger!
jester.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ Mar. 09 2004, 11:36 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (clubfossil @ Mar. 09 2004, 11:18 am)]
biggrin.gif
STAR WARS..  
biggrin.gif
CPR is gonna yell at you!   To those that do post an Old School Movie... CPR would also like you to post a picture of the cover!    
angry.gif

Btw.. don't shoot the messenger!  
jester.gif
sad.gif
I DIDN'T KNOW..I'M SOWWY..GETTING  MY GUN..LOL..
lol.gif

jester.gif
TY FEISTY FOR LOOKIN OUT..  
cool.gif

Old School Huh.

My Idea of Old School is This Great Work of Art:

For Those That Haven't Seen It, Do

For an Old Movie, It Depicts Powerful Human Emotion.

On My List Of Great Films And Most Definately:

It Is....... Old School--->

Attachments

• kane.jpg
    kane.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
Back