• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

November 12th 2008

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

My good friend DJ White Devil, the number 1 DJ in Canada, http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/genre/hiphop look for the first Canadian flag..thats him, will be mixing during United House this week.

Dev will put on a display of tablism live. It will be a treat, I have heard Dev several times and he is amazing....I hope you can all join us...This coming Wednesday night, same Bat time, same Bat Channel....United House with special guest mixer..DJ WHITE DEVIL!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
*in his best Canadian accent

What's This All About eh?

Importing The Hip Hop are ya Terry?

OK Then! You bring the tunes and I'll be sure to pick up some Molson. Meet ya in the chat room... eh!?!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
*in his best Canadian accent

What's This All About eh?

Importing The Hip Hop are ya Terry?

OK Then! You bring the tunes and I'll be sure to pick up some Molson. Meet ya in the chat room... eh!?!
:rotf:

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
woo hoo Terry!

DJ white Devil :)

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yup, yup...tomorrow is the big day...Dev and I were messing around earlier this evening and he was blowing me away with his games..I cant wait until tomorrow. His mixes were always a treat for me, and I hope they become a treat for you as well....

games?? I played no such things....just trying to figure out the best way possible to broadcast out while you MC...oh wait maybe your talking about all the weird stuff I was dropping lol.

good classic tunes for sure wich I'm sure some will never be played out again due to language/song content or just plain old silly stuff

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Alright I had recorded this set on November 12th. I had to edit a slight section when my PC shut down but I edited that section so that it comes out sounding like a flawless mix. unfortunatelly I was unable to capture the MCing from Tearemup although you can all download this set right here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ml7g0
Thanks man, that's great. But it's sad that we don't get to hear Terry do his Beavis and Butthead impression and him scream WHEEEEEEPPPPAAAAA!!!!!!! But it's possible that someone else may have it and use it in a future mix, one never knows lol. Btw, I love the show, ur mixing and jams you played, and of course Terry's humor as always.