• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

NO RODEO

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ Nov. 09 2004, 11:15 am)]

Boberto why'd you make him wear a Red Sox hat?

and if you don't wanna be called Robert why'd you select it as your username? duh!
 LOL!
I'll just call you Stingray like I used to!
You're asking why a Dominican is wearing a Red Sox hat? Who'd you think he was, Cool Al?

Robert's my full name, just like yours is Maria Conchita Rosanna Consuela Carmen Mercedes Dramarama Galarza y Peguero Dos Santos de las Wukis...
j/k It's my professional name, but only people I want to keep at a distance actually call me that.

Now why is everyone reading an old strip
LoL

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
What better way to start off a cold rainy sunday then with a hot cup of coffee and WCM Comics. Thanks again to Bobby we have a new No Rodeo Strip. Enjoy!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You're asking why a Dominican is wearing a Red Sox hat? Who'd you think he was, Cool Al?
oh shit rob u focker u i never been in here b4 and this is the first time seein this shit

my question is why would u even think i would wear a red sox hat? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i rather go bald then to be caught wearing that shit on my head

btw funny ass cartoon

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool_al_frm_qns @ Mar. 28 2005, 1:13 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You're asking why a Dominican is wearing a Red Sox hat?  Who'd you think he was, Cool Al?
oh shit rob u focker u i never been in here b4 and this is the first time seein this shit  

my question is why would u even think i would wear a red sox hat? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i rather go bald then to be caught wearing that shit on my head  

*Brings a brand new 2005 edition of the RED SOX cap for COOL AL*

Now wear it, FOCKER!