• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

NO RODEO

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
LMAO@Bobby! I love this weeks episode. My teenage daughter always tries to do shit on the sneak tip, only to have it backfire on her too.

She is punished and isn't allowed to use the phone. Especially to boys! So anyway last night she thought she'd be slick and call a boy after everybody was sleeping. she dialed so fast that when the other person answered, Stephany asked "can i speak to carl?" ... my sister said "WHO?... Stephany who is Carl and why are you calling my house this late at night?" needless to say she's extra-super-duper-punished.

She always wonders why and how I catch her. Its cuz she's fuckin dumb. Of all the people to call! Ahahaha

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
She dialed the wrong number!

Oh I didn't fight. I'll just make her wash the dishes, clean her room, mop the floor and be in bed by 8:00 LOL I'll just smile and be evil

WHERE IS THIS WEEKS RODEO?

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (PRECIOUS @ Sep. 29 2003,16:42)]WHERE IS THIS WEEKS RODEO?
It's coming! Just waiting for it to get here! I'm missing a strip and Bobby is getting it for me. Should be another day or two. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your interest!

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
Scarlet Oveja! LMFAO
Hey bobby, that'll be me as a grandma LOL all wrinkly and trying to be sex-ay

G

Bobby..i failed to comment before, but I have to say you are very talented and funny. I love the strip. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Oct. 22, 2003 - 11:59)]I can't wait for the next one.
Wait no more
Week 4 is finally here!
Find out what happens to Desiree next!
Click
HERE to get there!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
No Rodeo is Back!
Will Desire get her first kiss?
Find out in this week's episode!
WEEK# 5

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
Oh dayum! In next week's episode I can just picture the chancletas flying at Desiree from her momma

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Catch the last episode of the season!
Watch as Desiree's mother confronts the Chaperone...
Comic Strip

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Catch the No Rodeo "LOST EPISODES - El Cuco"
You don't have to be a No Rodeo fan to appreciate the El Cuco series.

Now available in the Comic Strip Section, along with the entire first year episodes!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have to hand it to you Bobby, this is too funny! I think we've all been there! Great Job