• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

No Rodeo signed to Creators

Hey guys...

I just got a development deal and 15-year contract with Creators Syndicate. They distribute Archie, B.C., Wizard of Id, One Big Happy, and Momma.

As some of you know, I went through development with United Media (Peanuts, Dilbert, For Better or For Worse), but it fell through when they let my editor go. I've been in talks with King Features, the largest syndicate, but they've been stringing me along for a year. So I decided to go with a smaller syndicate that's showing me some love. Now I understand Andy Pettite
j/k

If all goes right, No Rodeo should be in newspapers by the end of the year. I'll continue doing the strip here on WCM as long as I can.

Congradulations Bobby!!!!!!!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Wow, awesome...
I'm happy for ya. Best of luck and Congrats !

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
OMG Bobby congratulations!!!!!! I know how much this means to you!! I'm sooo freakin proud of you! woohoo!

I think there needs to be a HUGE celebration bash in your honor Bobby!!!!!

Freestyle4Ever86

Freestyler Xtreme
that bad ass bobby!!!

hopefully theyll be in dllas newspapers too!!

i can be like "hey i know who does this!!"

Thanks so much everyone for the warm wishes. Gringa, thanks but being that my last development didn't work out too well, I don't want to jinx this one by celebrating too early. Let's wait and have a launch party when it debuts in newspapers!

YOU GO BOY!!! I'm so happy for you...

WOO HOO!!!!!

Yea I guess jinxing it would be bad! I'm sure your hard work will pay off and I can't wait to see "No Rodeo" in print!!