• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

No Rodeo in Chicken Soup for the Soul book

I have a strip in Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul 2... Just came out Tuesday. If you're in a bookstore or library take a peek: page 366.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Congrats Bobbo!

I hope this will just be the start of a very promising career. Those of us that have met you know that you truly deserve it.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
LMAO, that's an automatic classic, right along with El Cuco!

Freestyle4Ever86

Freestyler Xtreme
hey those look kinda nice on her!!!! make em permanent!!!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Freestyle4Ever86 @ June 06 2004, 12:34 pm)]hey those look kinda nice on her!!!! make em permanent!!!
spoken like a true horn-dog

Desi

Freestyler Xtreme
*AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA*... BOBBY!!!!! *HUGZ*... CONGRATS HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like that one *LOL*

Kassandra

Spelling Police
Congrats Bobby! My little cousin might have the book, I'll check it out.

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
That is wonderful news Bobby and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

My daughter has around 4 or 5 of those "Chicken Soup" books and I'll be sure to pick up this one for her as well
!

Congratulations!

I don't know how I missed this but congrats Bobby!!!!