• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

No CD's available at the shows this weekend

willievalentin

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Bad news everyone. Just found out that the cds I received are defective and I will not have any for tonight. I have the plant reprinting them but it doesnt look like I will have any tonight for sale. We are still performing but will not have any cds for sale. I sadly apologize. Very depressing.....

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Wow Willie Im so sorry to hear that, I can only imagin how frustrated and dissapointed you are. What was wrong with them?

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
What was wrong with them?
Right. That's actually kinda scary as usually when one receives pressed product from a manufacturing facility they don't ever even go as far as to pull one CD out of every box to make sure everything is ok, one just assumes that everything is correct. I'll usually pull out 1 or 2 CDs, but more just for my own listening copy (not necessarily to make sure that the CDs came out right). And there's no way to go through all of them or even come close (sometimes the error could occur after a certain point in the batch). Yikes!!!!!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
The suckey part is that there are some that may play but if you don't send the entire batch back one doesn't get credit and repressed!

Horrible news!

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The suckey part is that there are some that may play but if you don't send the entire batch back one doesn't get credit and repressed!

Horrible news!
That's why I had commented using words like "kinda scary" & "Yikes!" as that sh*t can really f*ck wit' one's head. It's the mind game that sort of situation can start that's really bogus. Nevermind how foul what actually happened is.

freestylegreek

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I guess next time try another pressing plant that wont make such a major screw up.

Hope all the best for you Willie.

willievalentin

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I have used them in the past adn usually they are great. They had power issues at the plant. (Atleast thats what they said.) LOL I should have all replaced tomorrow.