• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

New Years Eve!!!!

DJG

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I play on until until who ever knows when or when the higher power says so (namely the person I live with :)

Last edited by a moderator:

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This is a nice schedule DJ's :)

Will be taking my p.c. and cammin up with the family. Terry, I want to see the princesses cam up during the new year. :)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
that was great sets there DJ Drew, thanks for coming!

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
All the dj's rocked the house dudes... i loved how everyone got on cam and chilled in the chat and supported.

I stepped out for a few and was unable to cam up, but was glad to see everyone still jammin when i got back round 130am.

Thnx guys it was pretty cool chillin with ya's when i got back :) Lookin forward to what the new year brings....

hooked on that banjo mix was pretty hawt dudes :)

Your Cowgurlll

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
OK, so where do I start? I guess with thank yous.

DJ Format kicked off the night and I thought no one would top him. Then Ciro hit the decks..I thought "OK, Drew and I are screwed. Then Drew worked the wheels of steel. I thought "I can only hope not to suck" DJG is still working it! This party is seven hours old..and still going strong. Sadly I am not.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart to Matt, Ciro, Drew, and Geoff for joining me tonight. Also Ted and Raf for helping me put this together. It was a lot of fun. We are going to have to do this again....

We also had some "new" guests in the chat room. Dirty Dee, and headbanger being two of them. Of course a lot of the regulars, Varr, Puffy, Latina, and Cleo just to name a few.

Happy New Year to you all! Thanks for accepting me into your family......Peace and hair grease.T

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I really want to say THANK YOU TO TERRY AND ALL THE DJ'S .. You guys did an amazing job last night. The mixes were solid and kept the flow going..

Great job guys would love to see it happen again.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I really want to say THANK YOU TO TERRY AND ALL THE DJ'S .. You guys did an amazing job last night. The mixes were solid and kept the flow going..

Great job guys would love to see it happen again.
cosigns this statement... Tear thanks so much to you and the DJs that did their thing. Thanks to each and everyone of you guys.

DJG

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I had a blast and thanks for the honor for allowing me to play on FreestyleFm. The station rocks and the "family" rocks.

Anytime for the FreestyleFM family.

DJ G
Geoff

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Let me tell you all how I met these DJs. I used to help manage VirtualDJ Radio. These were always my favorite DJs to hang out with in their chatroom. In the begining United House was going to be DJ Format, DJ AlexJ and myself. I had spoken to DJG and Ciro both about mixing with us here as well. Drew and I are pretty tight and I always knew I could count on him, if his busy schedule would allow it.

After I left VDJR all of us at one time or another spoke about mixing together again. We not only enjoy each others mixes, but company. Format (Matt) and I speak via Skype two or three times a week. He is one of my closest friends. (even though we have never met face to face, I know I can trust him) I speak to Drew on the phone often. Same with Ciro. DJG and I hook up for a MSN chat whenever we can squeeze in the time. Also, it should be noted White Devil was my co-manager there for a while. That is how he and I met.

VDJR has things set up a little differently. The DJs can book time whenever there is a free spot in the schedule. There are some planned shows, but for the most part its catch as catch can for DJs.

There are a few DJs who for various reason (cant, like me, don't want to like Ciro) no longer mix on VDJR. I could get several very good and talented DJs. The reason why I have not pushed is simple. I am not sure what their schedules are like. If we could get a similar system for DJs mixing at their leisure here I could bring in many more DJs.

All that being said and done, the five guys I mentioned here have always been the DJs I listened too. Whenever I could get a chance I would tune into hear them.

That's the story...Peace T