• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

New Years Eve!!!!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have just confirmed a special event for New Years Eve. DJ FORMAT will start at my normal time 7:00 p.m. US Central, followed by DJ Ciro at 8:00. DJ Drew will do the 9:00 to ten time slot. And I will go from 10:00 p.m. until midnight, or later. A New Years Eve BASH!!! Hope to see you all there! T

Last edited by a moderator:

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Damn Tear! You HOOKED it up!!!!!!! :D

Lemme find out I'm gonna have to sneak away from the party I'm SUPPOSED to be attending just to tune in! *conspiring grin*

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
its my birfday so idk if i may be here or out! either way ill be drunk ass:D

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
its my birfday so idk if i may be here or out! either way ill be drunk ass:D
lmao Puff

sounds like it's going to be hawt!!! Gotta see what i will be doing.

Sweet_V

Freestyler Xtreme
sounds good, dont know what im doing yet but if im anywhere near a computer i will definitely tune in to say HELLO!! I might be drunk as hell too and say some crzy shit so dont mind me it will be the alcohol talking!!!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
OK, I just confirmed at midnight (US Central), FFM member DJG (a west coast DJ) will take over. This party might go on until Friday...lol....This is going to be fun!!

DJG

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
West Coast dj, DJ G considers it an honor to be on Freestyle FM and keep the party going. It's not a party without music.

Thank you everyone and thank you Terry.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This sounds awesome. Can't wait to check it out. Btw, I think we need more nights like this with multiple djs, I think it would be cool.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
This sounds awesome. Can't wait to check it out. Btw, I think we need more nights like this with multiple djs, I think it would be cool.
lol no se chiflen..:rotf:

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Tomorrow is the big night! 5 DJs!! Seven plus hours! One night!!! I truly hope to see some of you tomorrow, join us before you go out, or after you get home...