DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

New from Lawrence Ma

PrezECR

Hi all name is David have been on this site over 1000 times and decided to share my Love of Freestyle with you all ..Hope to learn more and share my views with you all , been listen to Freestyle for about 16-17 yrs and have never stop loving it form oldschool to new school I love it all ...Keep Freestyle Alive

Welcome Prez... Great to hear u joined up :)

T/G cause if u were here 1001 times without joining up then u would b in trouble!!!! ;) J/K

WELCOME

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang you just now started posting yeah u's in trouble. lol

Welcome and be sure to join us during our live shows and chatroom.

Hello and Welcome to Freestyle.FM!

Welcome! Glad to see you here

welcome to the site!!

Welcome to the site. Glad you like it enough to stick around so long. If you have any question about anything feel free to ask.

Yeah; We are trying to kick her out.
your soooo rude cpr , you were supposed to welcome our newest member not make rude comments to existing members. i would have thought you were kidding but i saw no lol next to your rude comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Welcome PrezECR. Be sure to swing by my show tomorrow beginning at 2pm your time.

ThnX for taking the time to join this great site! Freestyle playa, play on!

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n

Thanks for the Love and happy to be part of the Freestyle Family, cause of people like you all we get to enjoy the Music and Lifestyle we have Lets Keep it Alive..

Does anyone know where I could find some Christian Freestyle songs I know Miguel Reyes has 1 but can't find a lot I know theres a bunch out there heard a few on a Christian Radio station ..Any Help Please

Back