DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

New Feature

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I now have Skype wired to run through my system. and would love to add some of you, my friends, to my show. So please post your Skype contact info here. Mine is tearemup....Thanks Peace T T

I now have Skype wired to run through my system. and would love to add some of you, my friends, to my show. So please post your Skype contact info here. Mine is tearemup....Thanks Peace T T

I have been telling everyone to be cautious of skype - my paypal account was recently hacked and the internet criminal used my account to charge about 75 bucks to it to pay for skype credits. An email conversation with skype told me that its not that uncommon for this to occur with skype users....so please be very aware of your activity with skype! Sorry Terry..didnt mean to "jack" your thread, but I felt it important to make this known to as many people as possible. :)

I only use the free version..and never put any money into it. Feel free to jack my account..you'll get NOTHING!..lol But that is good info...thanks Wiz

Skype? Wth is skype?! *shrugs shoulders* :confused:

OK Everyone, go here http://www.skype.com/ and download Skype. Its free..if you have ANY sort of a microphone, which most webcams do, I can take "live calls" while broadcasting. I hope to hear from you tomorrow during my show ;)

gonna have to check this out, i've been told about skype before but have yahoo and msn messenger. What is the difference between them Terry? is it somewhat of the same type of program?

Varr

Yeah its real similar Varr, the big difference I can tell is its voice feature is more advanced. It depends on the microphone but, the quality is very good. Format uses a headset mic, I use my Blue Snowball, or an SM58, and the sound quality is very good from all three, it sounds like Format is in the room with me when we speak. You will all hear for yourselves tonight how good it is when I "make some calls". See everyone tonight!! 11 hours to go!!

Yeah its real similar Varr, the big difference I can tell is its voice feature is more advanced. It depends on the microphone but, the quality is very good. Format uses a headset mic, I use my Blue Snowball, or an SM58, and the sound quality is very good from all three, it sounds like Format is in the room with me when we speak. You will all hear for yourselves tonight how good it is when I "make some calls". See everyone tonight!! 11 hours to go!!

i got you Terry :) "varrinique" :)

muaahh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back