• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

New editz

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok now you have the tools. Lets make this a place to share your ideas.
If you have advise or need some here should be the place to ask or talk about it.

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Another Tip

Ok everyone,
Here is another tip. This goes for every type of mix you will try to do. One of the main things you must remember is the timing and structure of the track or mix. You have to make sure your finished product makes sense, that especially goes for edits, just don't throw the edits anywhere in the track, they have to make sense or it will be a train wreck. remember to count your phrases and bars try not to place vocals over vocals and Don't get stuck on stacco edits or machine gun edits, cause if you do then it will sound like the track is skipping or broken. When using the program, fight the urge to constantly use the random button, 9 out of 10 times you won't get a good solid sound and you really won't be able to learn what the program can really do. A rule of thumb I follow in everything is, if it doesn't sound right to you then it probably won't sound right to anyone else. An editor I'm not, but these are basic rules even for DJ's!!! When trying something new we can easily get carried away I know I do..lol

Please don't be shy post up your accomplished edits as well as your disasters, knowing what you did wrong is just as important as what you did right and you won't know either unless you share. I'm working on a simple track edit, once I'm done I'll post for everyone to let me know what they think.

Ted

Last edited by a moderator:

djchillychaz

Member of Freestyle Nation
Freestyle Nation
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Simple edit

Working on a simple edit huh everyone checkout the mix in downloads theese guys have talent for real
and they say they're not editors i think this mix proves you can be as a mater of fact you are now
grrrreeat work;);)