DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Netflix Videos of the Week

a few days, they are quick.

With all the main TV shows in re-runs it's a great time to watch DVDs. I watched Troy yesterday and I have to say it was better than I thought it was going to be. It's a long 2 and half hour movie but it just when you start to feel that the story is starting to drag, the action picks up again.

I give this movie 3 out of 5 adultering Brad Pitts!

Yeah troy was pretty good.  I just registered with Netflix this morning so let's see how long they'll take with the holiday and everything.

NETFLIX bitches, METFLIX! I get DVD's back in two days tops.

Raf, you're renting Catwoman? What a fag. You're gonna hate it.

Awful awful awful.

Rent "The Shield" series bitch. Best fuckin' cop show ever!

SSshhh, it's just an excuse to see Halle Berry in leather.
naughty.gif

HAH! That's what they all say.

For that get Swordfish so you can see her tits. The hell with leather when you can get that.

No offense Lisa.

Doh! I forgot all about the boobie shot!
boobies.gif

Now I'll never get elected into the Horndogg hall of fame!

Forget those movies. Get MOnsters Ball then you'll get to see Halle GONE WILD!, lol!!

Well I joined on the 27th and I got my 3 movies on sat the 28th. Pretty GOod.

I love Netflix too. I highly recommend the company.

I watched Sex & The City over the weekend, by myself, door locked, so nobody in their right mind would bother me LOL
laugh.gif
I'm a big fan of the show.

I also got Real Women Have Curves which is freakin HYSTERICAL! OMG I loved it. I watched it with my mom and my mom thought the crazy mother in the movie reminded her of my grandma, I thought the crazy woman reminded me of my MOM, and of course my 15 yr old daughter thought the crazy mom reminded her of ME LOL
laugh.gif
 I thought it was a movie about a fat girl that is wild and is happy about her weight. Its actually about a young chicana that lives in California and has a really crazy, strict mom that stalks her every move and loves to call her "gordita" ahahaha You have to see it. Its more of a comedy than anything else. I give it 4 adulterous Brad Pitts LOL

By the way Rafi, I didn't like The Grudge either (I saw the Japanese version too, sucked) and except for Brad Pitts beautiful body...*sigh*... I thought Troy sucked ass too.

I just found out Brad Pitt is not a real person and is a product of Industrial Light & Magic's genius.

I loved Real Women have Curves, it was hella funny.

Sluts and The City annoys me sometimes so not a big fan of it.

If there was a male version of it Oprah would eat a live moose and fart out a new car in protest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ June 01 2005, 2:16 pm)]and except for Brad Pitts beautiful body...*sigh*... I thought Troy sucked ass too.
I think Macho liked Troy
rock.gif

I'm really liking Netflix. My next 3 movies are on their way. I should get em' on thurs. Let me tell you Blade really pissed me off. It sucked. What changed? was it a new director or producer on that movie? new writer maybe. It lost that dark feel to it. I kinda liked white noise tho.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 01 2005, 2:40 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ June 01 2005, 2:16 pm)]and except for Brad Pitts beautiful body...*sigh*... I thought Troy sucked ass too.
I think Macho liked Troy  
rock.gif
It was ok, I gave it 2.5 out of 5 adultering Arm Pitts.
There wasn't even battle scenes in it for me. The cheater only has two fight scenes and the first one was only 30 seconds long.

After watching Troy I'm convinced I don't want to see Alexander.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 01 2005, 3:06 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 01 2005, 2:40 pm)]
[b said:
I think Macho liked Troy  
rock.gif
It was ok, I gave it 2.5 out of 5 adultering Arm Pitts.
There wasn't even battle scenes in it for me. The cheater only has two fight scenes and the first one was only 30 seconds long.

After watching Troy I'm convinced I don't want to see Alexander.  
That movie was horrible. I kept pausing the part where Brad Pitt is naked. Wow!
tounge.gif
No wonder that skank took him away from his wife LOL

Do NOT rent White Noise!

Just don't do it!

For the love of God!

I don't even know what I watched.

I shut it off without even caring to see deleted scenes and commentary and I live for commentaries. They help me in structuring my comic but this piece of filmcrap made me mad.

I don't even know what they were trying to do.

Soul Plane had a better plot and you don't even need a brain to watch that.

This movie SUCKED with a capitol SUH!

Makes me wanna meet Michael Keaton so I can kick him in the balls.

And I LIKE Michael Keaton...Mr. Mom. Night Shift, Beetlejuice, Batman...sigh.

Sad, very very sad.

Damn I was just about to add White Noise to the queue. Someone told me it was good.
sad.gif

They lied to you!
tounge.gif

White noise was cool but like pete said sometimes it seemed weak, and the ending. DAMN. I was like WTF?  but it was the best of 3 that I had rented. Next in my queue is "The adventures of Winnie The Pooh".  (for the kids of course, lol!)

Stop lying Nate we all know you have a fetish for piglet
rock.gif

Back