• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Netflix Videos of the Week

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
Wow I can't believe I haven't typed anything here for a month LOL

I rented SHAWN OF THE DEAD and let me tell you its the funniest dark comedy I've seen in a very long time. No known actors since the movie is made in England. Shawn is a pesimistic, immature and lazy 29 yr old guy that tries to save his family from being eaten by killer zombies LOL The movie makes fun of Dawn of the Dead and is really brilliant. The ending had me in stitches!

Its kinda scary so don't show the babies. I laughed at some parts, other parts I was covering my eyes.

I give it four out of five dancing baby Raffi's.

My next video is Hitch and I'll probably see that tomorrow.

G

Maria I had a copy of Shaun for a year before it was released over here and let me tell you I must have watched it a dozen ties or more. Hilarious movie but one i never would have mentioned because I know most people don't get British comedy. If you like Shaun then try and rent Simon Pegg's (Shaun) short run britcom SPACED. Its about him and the G I joe chick from Shaun that saves him at the end renting a flat under false pretenses and the crazy people in the building.

It's really warm and funny stuff and you'll love the characters by the time you're done.

Another moive I am, totally in awe of that I just copied was Adaptation.

Brilliant and the best thing Nick Cage has done in YEARS.

One of the most original scripts I've ever seen brought to life in years...YEARS DAMNIT!

Get it now or I will beat you.

Oh and get Diary of a Mad Black woman. After that you'll want to rent the whole Tyler Perry colection. It;s genius. He plays the main character Madea, a gray haired, pistol toting grandman from the south who takes no shit.

Trust me.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ June 17 2005, 8:20 pm)]I got Dave Chapelle season 2 dvd and OMG I laughed so hard I cried.  Some of the stuff he says I'm like omg no he didn't LOL I don't know how he gets away with it.
My son brought it home a few weeks ago and I have to admit it was funny. The Charlie Murphy stories were great.

DARKNESS! Come Over Here Darkness!

Btw Maria it's cable so it's pretty liberal. That's why I'm not really impressed by him, sure he's funny but racial jokes are easy to come by and have been done to death.

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
Yeah Dave Chapelle will eventually kill that whole racial thing to death, but I'm sure he'll be alot richer by the time that happens.

Pete, I added Diary of a Mad Black Woman (story of my life
) and hopefully I'll get that one soon. I don't usually like British comedy, its usually kinda dry (sorry Quacked) but Shawn of the Dead was just brilliant and funny as hell.  I loved it.  I'll add that other movie to my queue too.

I accidentally added "without a paddle" and I don't even think I'm gonna watch it, just send it back.

G

Just remember SPACED is a series, 7 episodes per season and its only two seeasons but like I said its warm and funny and a lil surreal.

I think without a paddle sucked major.

Get Adaptation. Unless that's the "other" movie you meant. "Diary" is hilarious, you're gonna love Madea.

A lil' background on the writer Tyler Perry. He was homeless for like two years then wrote a play which flopped but right after he wrote the Madea plays and now he has a sprawling mansion which is where a huge chunk of the movie was filmed so when you see the massive mansion in Diary, its his.

He plays a guy named Brian, Madea, and uncle Joe.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pete Hernandez @ July 18 2005, 1:23 pm)]Another moive I am, totally in awe of that I just copied was Adaptation.

Brilliant and the best thing Nick Cage has done in YEARS.

One of the most original scripts I've ever seen brought to life in years...YEARS DAMNIT!

Get it now or I will beat you.
^one of my favorite movies
Spike Jonze rules... I've always loved his videos: Weezer's "Buddy Holly" (the Happy Days video!), Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice" (with Christopher Walken dancing around a hotel), Daft Punk's "Da Funk" (I relate to the dog guy for some reason LoL)... And of course his other movie collaboration with the brilliant screenwriter Charlie Kauffman, "Being John Malkovich."

Anybody see "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"? (I think I remember Pedro had seen it...) Charlie Kauffman wrote it, but I don't think Spike Jonze directed it.

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
I watched 3 movies this weekend -

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle It takes about 30 minutes into the movie to start getting funny, but the "kumar dancing with the weed bag" part had me fukin DYING!
Oh man I laughed so much! It definitely is not Dude Where's My Car (altho they say it twice in the movie) but its one of those stupid movies you gotta watch more than once.

Hide and Seek I love Robert Deniro and everything but I just didn't like it. I was very surprised at the ending, I'll give it that much. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody else. I guess I was hoping Charlie was a ghost LOL

Hitch Its a chick flick! I've been tricked! LOL I don't usually like romantic movies, but this was perfect. I thought it was too adorable. Will Smith is a great actor.. horrible rapper.. but great actor LOL

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
What's in your Queue?

Movies in Queue: 61

Priority # Movie Title Rating Availability Remove

Paparazzi [WS/P&S] PG13 Available Now

Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction [WS] [Unrated Extended Cut] NR Available Now

Constantine [WS] R Available Now

Silent Hill [WS] R Available Now

Unstoppable R Available Now

The Matador R Available Now

Boys From Brazil R Available Now

Capote R Available Now

Runaway Jury [WS] PG13 Available Now

The Longest Yard PG13 Available Now

Garden State R Available Now

Stealth [WS] PG13 Available Now

Kung Fu Hustle [WS] R Available Now

7 Seconds R Available Now

Hostage R Available Now

NOVA: Hitler's Sunken Secret NR Short Wait

Are You Being Served?, Vol. 1 NR Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 1 Short Wait

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 2 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 3 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 4 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 5 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 6 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 7 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 8 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 9 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 10 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 11 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 12 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 13 Available Now

Are You Being Served?: The Complete Collection Series - Disc 14 Available Now

Finding Nemo - Full Frame G Short Wait

Doom NR Available Now

Lord of War [WS] R Available Now

Pulp Fiction [WS Collector's Edition] R Available Now

Ultraviolet [WS Unrated] NR Available Now

Equilibrium R Long Wait

Fifth Element [Ultimate Edition] PG13 Available Now

Farscape: Season 1, Vol 5: DNA Mad Scientist/They've Got A Secret Available Now

Farscape: Season 1, Vol 6: Till The Blood Runs Clear/Rhapsody In Blue Available Now

Farscape: Season 1, Vol 7: The Flax/Jeremiah Crichton Available Now

Farscape: Season 1, Vol 8: Durka Returns/Human Reaction Available Now

Farscape: Season 1, Vol 9: Through The Looking Glass/A Bug's Life Available Now

Farscape: Season 1, Vol 10: Nerve/The Hidden Memory Available Now

Farscape: Season 1, Vol 11: Bone To Be Wild/Family Ties Available Now

Terminator [Special Edition] R Available Now

Alien Resurrection [Collector's Edition] R Available Now

Firewall [WS] PG13 Available Now

Running Scared R Available Now

Aeon Flux PG13 Available Now

Napoleon Dynamite PG Available Now

Alien vs. Predator [WS] PG13 Available Now

Destroy All Monsters! G Short Wait

Gamera vs. Monster X/Monster From a Prehistoric Planet NR Available Now

Godzilla's Revenge Available Now

Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II PG Available Now

Rodan Available Now

Gamera, Vol. 1: Guardian of Universe [Limited Edition] - Disc 1 12Up Available Now

Gamera, Vol. 1: Guardian of Universe [Limited Edition] - Disc 2 12Up Available Now

Gamera, Vol. 1: Guardian of Universe [Limited Edition] - Disc 3 12Up Available Now

Godzilla: Final Wars PG13 Available Now

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ah, let's see what I've watching all this time...

Tudors
Battlestar Galatica
Ancient Aliens

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
You can THOR to the list. I just finished watching it. Still think it was well done.