• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Netflix Videos of the Week

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2005, 9:27 am)]They lied to you!  
Ahahahaaha I guess she did!

I have the last season of Sex & the City in the queue. Then after that I'm getting Killing Them Softly (Dave Chapelle), Johnson FAmily Vacation, and Super Size Me.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I want to see Super Size Me, but I'm afraid it will ruin my diet of Triple Quarter Pounders w/Cheese and a Diet Coke.

G

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2005, 10:08 am)]Stop lying Nate we all know you have a fetish for piglet
Nate is Piglet! At least one of his online personalities is.

Maria White Noise had atmosphere but no idea where it was going as a story. Cheap shock gags done with sound and things popping out, typical Hollywood horror bullshit.

The movie plodded along and built up to such a convoluted confused ending you just shrug your shoulders and turn it off like "what the fuck did I just see?"

This movie, if forced upon some of our top scientists might inspire them to finally perfect a time travel device so we might go back and stop the film from being made. At the least we can burn the script in Keaton's hands while he's reading it.

Gahhh.

Rent Made, its an old comedy from 2001 by Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn . Funny shit. If you haven't seen it yet get EQUILIBRIUM starring Christian Bale the new Batman. Very cool action with a good story.

flipzidemusic

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Cool Raf. I was just thinking about that.

Pete. I ain't no piglet nikka'!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Well this week Blockbuster won the challenge. Which actually screwed me, I ended up ordering 24 the first season with Netflix thinking they were faster.

Now I have to hope that Netflix delivers it before Feisty gets here or else she'll be stuck watching The Village with me this weekend.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
SPANGLISH:

This movie that could have easily gotten away with the stereotypical jokes, but thankfully it goes beyond that.

The dialogue is not perfect, I'm nickpicking here because it's not in me to think so highly of any movie that has Adam Sandler, but this movie did stir up some emotions.

The ending while sure to evoke a healthy and heated discussion, was appropriate and expected. A must see for all. I give this movie 4 out of 5 illegal Marias.

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
You are really a piece of shit Rafi LMFAO
And to think I added you to my Netflix friends list ahahahaaha

I got my final, highly anticipated, Sex & the City DVD from Netflix.. and the freakin disc was broken in half! Stupid post service!!!!!! maldito seas!
So they're sending me a replacement hopefully soon.

Pete I won't get White Noise I promise! ahahhaa

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ June 07 2005, 4:08 pm)]You are really a piece of shit Rafi LMFAO
OMG.... I didn't know to
or
when I read that!

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 07 2005, 2:09 pm)]...A must see for all. I give this movie 4 out of 5 illegal Marias.
Look at what he said Lisa! Make him stop!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ June 07 2005, 4:17 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 07 2005, 2:09 pm)]...A must see for all. I give this movie 4 out of 5 illegal Marias.
Look at what he said Lisa! Make him stop!  
I did.... and I laughed my ass off!

And Macho.... you stick to your Adulterous Brad Pitt rating system!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
LOL, I'm sorry but as a budding critic I need a rating system that the masses can relate to and still be unique.

*runs off to see what's in his queue*

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
I finally saw Dave Chapelle's "Killing them softly" and lemme tell ya I was freakin DYING!!!!
Which doesn't say much cuz i'm easily amused LOL

If you're a fan of Dave Chapelle this is a must see. He's stupid as always and I highly recommend this DVD.

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
Super Size Me

This took a little while to get to the point but I was absolutely amazed how much this guy changed in one month of eating fast food. I just finished watching it and I feel like throwing up. If you wanna lose weight, get rid of your weight watchers membership and watch this movie LOL The deleted scenes part was just as gross.

I highly recommend this documentary. It has some really funny parts and the nutritional information you'll receive is astounding.

I give it five out of five barf bags.

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
i got to see collateral last nite and i can see why jamie foxx got an oscar nod....he is a smart actor who did not conform to the regular funny guy roles and tom cruise was great...jada pinkett looked wonderful as well...

excellent movie.....

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
Altho I liked that movie, Chulo, I wasn't too thrilled with the ending. I thought it lacked something, maybe I was expecting a big finale.

I got Dave Chapelle season 2 dvd and OMG I laughed so hard I cried. Some of the stuff he says I'm like omg no he didn't LOL I don't know how he gets away with it.

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
dave chapelle's comedy is very in tune with today's society...hes like chris rock without all the politics...he just says what he feels and its hillarious as well as socially conscious...

i have always been a fan and although all the fame kinda got to him..he deserves it...