• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Need Help

When I want to download music like say from the download section it automatically goes to my iTunes page, how can I get it to go to Windows Media or another program? I was trying to uninstall some things that I don't use anymore and I must've erased the program to be able to burn cd's on my iTunes. So now I done fucked everything up!!:D

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Is The File Being Saved Then When You Go To Open It, It Just Opens In Itunes, Or You Saying You Click Download And Instead Of Downloading It Opens In Itunes? And If Its The Second Do You Use Internet Explorer Or Firefox? If It's Ie, Then Right Click And Hit "save Target To". That Will Give You The Option To Where You Want To Download It To Then Saves It There. If Its Not That Or The First Thing I Mentioned, Let Me Know. Might Just Need An Adjustment In Properties.

No it gives me the option of saving it in whatever file, but say I save it under the same name as the download it automatically goes to iTunes. I use Internet Explorer. I tried doing the save target as but I don't know what I'm doing. How do I get my burning capabilities back on iTunes?

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
No it gives me the option of saving it in whatever file, but say I save it under the same name as the download it automatically goes to iTunes. I use Internet Explorer. I tried doing the save target as but I don't know what I'm doing. How do I get my burning capabilities back on iTunes?
OK, SO U HAVE THE FILE ON UR COMUTER BUT WHEN U OPEN IT IT GOES TO ITUNES. TRY RIGHT CLICKIN THE FILE THEN CLICK PROPERTIES, THEN WHERE IT SAYS "OPENS WITH" CLICK CHANGE, THEN CLICK WHAT PLAYER YOU WANT IT TO OPEN WITH. I HOPE THIS HELPS, IF NOT, LET ME KNOW IF I MISUNDERSTOOD YOU.

NOW AS FAR AS BURNING IN ITUNES, I HAVE NO CLUE, I NEVER USED ITUNES B4, SORRY.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Np, Anytime.

I must've deleted the burning capability for all my players!!! Cuz now Windows don't work either.... I hate when I think I'm doing something good and it all goes to hell!!!:mad:

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
.... I hate when I think I'm doing something good and it all goes to hell!!!:mad:
Yeah me too...:mad:
that's why if I'm even a little doubtful, I don't do/undo or add/remove anything on the puter without first running it by Macho! He's such a nerd (but a cute one):p

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I must've deleted the burning capability for all my players!!! Cuz now Windows don't work either.... I hate when I think I'm doing something good and it all goes to hell!!!:mad:
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU MIGHT'VE DONE TO GET RID OF IT?

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
What happens when you try to burn the mix? Are you getting an error messages?

It says disc burner or software not found. The only thing that I remember is that I got a pop up thing that said new version of iTunes available, so I clicked yes and I remember it was taking a long time to download and I was seeing all kind of things being installed and uninstalled.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
It says disc burner or software not found. The only thing that I remember is that I got a pop up thing that said new version of iTunes available, so I clicked yes and I remember it was taking a long time to download and I was seeing all kind of things being installed and uninstalled.
I'm not a big iTunes user/fan so I'm not 100% sure if that's normal player behavior, but I don't like the way that sounds.

Suggestion: Uninstall iTunes (via control panel, add/remove software), then go to http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and download a fresh copy of iTunes and reinstall iTunes using the newly downloaded file.

Hope that helps, keep us updated.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Sounds Like Something Is Screwy With The Driver Maybe. Will Look Into It And See If I Can Come Up With Something. Btw, What Kind Of Computer Do You Have?

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Compac Presario laptop.
what model? (e.g. Presario C500 Notebook)

also the what kind of cd drive do you have? to find that out, click start, then my computer then right click ur cd drive and click properties. then click on the tab that says hardware. you might see two drives ther, one be ur hardrive the other would say like phillips dvd+rw with some numbers and letters after.

Last edited by a moderator: