DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

need help with two songs please

Dwango

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yes first post!

Anyways, I used to own a CD that i ripped from DJ Powerstyle called "My Sweet Rose" On one of the tracks its a guy and girl singing the song goes:

What if i told you that i would change my ways for you. Would you come back tonight, I'll prove me love is true. Forgive me, for what i've done to you my love , if you forgive me, this time i know that i was wrong.

Second song goes like:

There was a time when all did was think of you i close my eyes all i did was dream was of you, (spanish part) Baby... but now that your gone I cant think no more. All my hopes and my dreams were of you. I wish and I pray that are love would return. But you say that my love wasnt true. What happened to our love girl. Lets give it one more try. I know that i was such a fool, I never meant to lie. What happened to you love girl, let me wipe away your eyes, this time ill stay forever, please dont cry

Any help would be appreciated , thanks

Second song is Johnny M - Please don't cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
one came in at the 8:00 and the other came in at 26:40

Thats what i get for throwing away the cd cover :D

Fiirst song is Johnny M (featuring Elizabeth) - Forgive me.

They're both on freestyle fantasy vol 2

thanks for the tip. was able to find one but the one Johnny M please dont cry I'll have to look into a bit deeper ;)

Back