DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Need help with Song

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Need help with a Song ....

I do not think its in FS.FM 's Library

And Its not in My Collection its late eighties Early Nineties

Guy Singing .......

"cause Your too Good" For me ....Baby cant U see, every time you walk away...

Thanks

song

dammmm well thanks for giving it a try greasy its weird that everybody on this site is all about freestyle but no one knows who it is lol

I would allow more than 10 hours for a reply.

They all go like that, lol. Seriously though, peeps got to post far more of the lyrics than they be posting sometimes when trying to ID a song.

Part of the problem here is that peeps are hearing most of these unknown songs on mixtapes/CDs and many of the mix CDs don't list the artist names on the playlist and thus the more underground songs can get lost in the shuffle. I always put the artist names on the playlists of my mix CDs as it just seems too bogus to me that on top of everything else, the artist would get no credit without being listed on the playlist.

dammmm well thanks for giving it a try greasy its weird that everybody on this site is all about freestyle but no one knows who it is lol

Maybe the whole song just sucks ass and everyone blocked it from their memory.. just maybe?

Well it's kinda hard to find tracks quick that peeps need help with when:

1) the words are not right
2) missing info or misleading vocals

It also takes a lil bit of time for everybody on this site to peice shit together for other members, when they ask for help!!!

I for one seem to be a looser that sits here and tries!
I NEED A NEW LIFE!!!!!!!! HUH

The correct vocals are as follows:

"your too good for me honey cant you see, when i try to talk to you you turn and walk away from me"

The Rhythm Section "Too Good For Me" on Ace Records FL
VERY RARE FREESTYLE RECORD
I paid about $90.00 for that 12"

to top it off here is a link to the track on you tube>> [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwSk5oZlfI4"]YouTube - Rhythm Section Too Good For Me[/nomedia]

and below for your enjoyment is my vinyl label scan from my collection... :)

Attachments

• 08-22-2010 11;28;54AM.jpg
    08-22-2010 11;28;54AM.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 08-22-2010 11;28;54AM.jpg
    08-22-2010 11;28;54AM.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Phanatic always saves the day!! :D

Phanatic Thank you VERY MUCH

U r DA MAN / Your collection is DOPE / and Your Knowledge is Greatly appreciated !!!!!!

I havnt heard this song in Decades and the person who asked me to ID the track was singing it ....and it wasnt the lyrics it was the Melody that joged my memory.

I think this track is Kinda LIVE .....with Hype tempo !!!!!

Your Welcome... & I agree!!!! I luv the intro, the rap & the break too. Alot of people really never heard this track and prob wouldnt think much of it,

I have tried in the past to play some of the rare underground tracks but not to many peeps digg it,

so...I slip them in on the show from time to time!!!! :D

Ahh Gazoo ????

YES that is the exact song .....

and for those you Thought I had the lyrics wrong ????

They were dead on except I remembered "Baby" instead of "honey"

Songs is a Banger !!!!! :eyebrow:

The piont of the post was to find Artist & Title for a freind and .......
to HEAR THE SONG AGAIN !!!!!

I was actually asked about another song but with even less info

" girl singing - something about a guy leaving her but she too good for him "

But It has a sports anouncer type of skit with a HIpHOP break ?????!!!!!:shocked::confused::confused:

I vaguely remember hearing a song like that ??? !!! But Im not that good at recalling Names or songs

song

dude are u high im listening to the song right now and the song u posted and it aint even close your not even in the same ball park

song

shitt ted the song is bad ass maybe just maybe your not privledged enough to have it :D

MELY ATX !!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR U TUBE CHANNEL IS >>>>>>>

BOMBBASTIK

I didnt know you were a Member at FS.FM

Either way welcome & enjoy the site and tell your followers on Utube about freestyle.FM !!!!!!!!!

Your collection sweet Keep on posting them Up :eyebrow:

Back