DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

JohnJ

I finally got around to seeing this film and I loved it!!!

Basically, the plot is about a missing page from the diary of John Wilkes Booth that surfaces and Treasure hunter Benjamin Franklin Gates (Nicolas Cage) great-great grandfather is suddenly implicated as a key conspirator in Abraham Lincolns death. Ben is determined to prove his ancestors innocence, he follows an international chain of clues that takes him on a chase from Paris to London and ultimately back to America. There are several great moments, especially at the end when Riley Poole (Justin Bartha) meets a beautiful female admirer of his most recently published book.

Can't wait for the HD DVD version!

Back