• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

my LUIS MIGUEL REMIX - How

First, the new edition of the TWO TONE TWINS Luis Miguel 'ROMANCE' Remix:

Available HERE
99MB ISO File, you will need an iso extractor.

HOW I DID IT:

-Original CD music extracted via SONY Sound Forge 9 (16bit/44.1KHz/WAV)
-Mixed on REAPER multitrack software version 3.05
-Various plugins from WAVES used on tracks such as (X-HUM/X-CRACKLE/Q1 PARAGRAPHIC EQ)
-On master channel, YAMAHA FINAL MASTER plugin used.

All of this exported to MP3/320KBPS which is the file you download above.

Currently I am training myself on CAKEWALK SONAR 8 Producer Edition.

razoredits@gmx.com

Produkt

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Why an ISO? why not just leave it as an mp3? why make us "extract it again back as an mp3 to use on our computer and transfer it to our preffered choice of mp3 player?

Too many questions.....?

Produkt

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok, my bad... i see what you did... butttttt...... next time 2tone, just zip it in .RAR or Winzip... :)

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Can someone send this song to me in MP3 format. No offense Triple T, but when I go to the downloadable site via your hyperlink, my NORTON Antivirus gives me virus warnings.

So I rather not for now.

ThnX thought!
DJ Dee X-M:mad:n
djdeexman@sbcglobal.net