DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

My goal of 52lbs in 52 weeks. (HALFWAY THERE)

Well here's my update.....since I didn't gain any weight with my pregnancy, I immediately lost 7 lbs when my baby was born which was all her. 1 week later I lost 13 lbs!!!!!! so a total of 20, I couldn't believe it, I am so happy, just need to exercise to tone up my belly, but haven't really had an appetite since I've had my baby, it seems I only like cereal.

Well here's my update.....since I didn't gain any weight with my pregnancy, I immediately lost 7 lbs when my baby was born which was all her. 1 week later I lost 13 lbs!!!!!! so a total of 20, I couldn't believe it, I am so happy, just need to exercise to tone up my belly, but haven't really had an appetite since I've had my baby, it seems I only like cereal.
That's awesome Lvr. Take it easy with the exercise though cause what your body just been through. Keep it up and healthy cereal is a good thing to crave,dry is even better. I just munch on it at work when I get hungry.

Man I pigged out this past weekend. I will be shocked if I dont gain any weight. I met with a personal trainer today and hope he can get me on the right track at the gym. They have a dietitian there that I'm gonna meet with and hopefully it can help me out even more.

I am disappointed that I only lost one pound last week cause I thought I did really good, oh well.

Sounds like you might have hit a wall Chuck, sometimes the body adapts and you need to change your routine to achieve continued weight loss. The personal trainer should be able to help you out with new routines to do in the gym. It won't be long before you turn into Beefcake Homer.

I've officially reached the halfway point of my goal. I actually thought I was gonna gain weight this week cause of the way I pigged out last week, but I still lost weight. This last half is gonna be harder than the first half, but I feel that once I get close to it than it will start getting easier again.

proud of you Homie! hope it gets easier !:D

proud of you Homie! hope it gets easier !:D
Thanks Puff. It's starting to get easier now.

Every week I've been weighing myself on Friday mornings. The problem I was having is that on the weekends while at home I tend to eat more figuring I have the rest of the week to get ready for Friday morning, with Wed and Thur being my best two days. And while at home I just eat more because of all the good food my wife makes and the leftovers sitting in the fridge, plus we tend to eat out more on the weekends. So I decided to change the day I weigh myself to Mondays so I will force myself to eat better on the weekends.

Two weeks ago I had a pretty bad weekend but figured I had all week to eat better and make up for it. But my daughter was sick on Monday and Tuesday forcing me to stay home, and I just kept eating bad like it was a weekend. Once I weighed myself and saw how much I gained, I changed my days to Mondays, and so far so good. I think this move will help me alot to achieve my goals. I also went almost two weeks without going to the gym, but have been back on schedule the past week and a half.

Back