DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

My goal of 52lbs in 52 weeks. (HALFWAY THERE)

COUNT ME IN!!!

I just setup a gmail account for my mother and sent her some pics. She took one look and said you need to lose weight.

:xeek:

Go mama! mamas always will you know!!!

That's awesome RAF. It's good to see more people doing it.

This week is a real bad week for me and know Im gonna gain weight. I work with the snow removal for the city and been working alot of hours and working close to a lot of my favorite places I used to eat and have been eating more cause I've been working through some nites.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Years Eve I decided that my goal for 2010 was to lose 50lbs, since I weighed 252 and there's 52 weeks in a year I changed it to 52lbs to take me down to an even 200. I really need to go lower than that but for now will be happy to make it that far. This is where Im gonna keep track of my progress.

Jan 1: 252lbs
Jan 8: 242.5lbs
Jan 15: 237.5lbs
Jan 22: 236.5lbs
Jan 29: 234.5lbs
Feb 5: 232 lbs
Feb 12: 235lbs:(

I weighed myself in the morning of those days and will do the same each week.
Just as I feared. I gained 3 lbs. I knew it was gonna happen working around the clock so many hours this past week and having to eat out the whole time. I have to be extra good this week to try and make up for it.

You think thats bad? My mom tells me all the time to lose weight and that im fat. I told her help me buy a home gym and of course never wanted to help me out so i shelled out $300 of my own money and got some crappy home gym. Now my mom actually is using my home gym so the woman cant help me pay for a more expensive better home gym but thinks its right for her to use a gym she paid no money for.

Excuse me while I go bitch slap my mom. :xlaugh:

COUNT ME IN!!!

I just setup a gmail account for my mother and sent her some pics. She took one look and said you need to lose weight.

:xeek:

Occassionally it will go up and then come down like a whollup!

I soooooo need to get on the weight loss band wagon. I'm just too tired all the time to go extra hard. I promised myself that this year in the dojo I'd go hard. But now my knee is acting up and I cant even stick my foot in a damn shoe without screaming in pain from the pressure that shoots to my knee. WTF.

So where does that get me Chuck? I haven't read the entire thread yet, just this page. Maybe I have to up the fruist and veggies like Var mention and cut down my portions.

I guess I will doing the same silently while I watch you succeed.

YOU GO CHUCK!!! I'm rooting you on! I know you can do this! :bowdown:

Ok I'm back on track. Lost two of the three pounds I gained and eating they way I was before. It is really tough sometimes cause I just wanna keep eating this good food even though most of it is bad for me. I'm gonna stick to this and hopefully it will get easier.

Btw I noticed that some of you have said you are gonna do the same thing but I haven't seen any updates yet. Trust me it helps me stick to it by posting up here every week. You know who you are, don't make me call you out lol.

Ok I'm back on track. Lost two of the three pounds I gained and eating they way I was before. It is really tough sometimes cause I just wanna keep eating this good food even though most of it is bad for me. I'm gonna stick to this and hopefully it will get easier.

Btw I noticed that some of you have said you are gonna do the same thing but I haven't seen any updates yet. Trust me it helps me stick to it by posting up here every week. You know who you are, don't make me call you out lol.

Homer, I know what you mean about being hard, only I'm not doing it to lose weight I'm doing it cause I have the gestational diabetes, and I've been slacking big time!!! Mostly it's dinner that I mess up on and eat shit I'm not supposed to like a big ass burger with fries, or just food that has tons of carbs in it. I need to get back on track too, but I still eat a small breakfast which is usually a 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of Special K. Lunch I usually eat 2 eggs with beans and 2 tortillas, my snack at work is yogurt, apple and I dip it in yogurt and peanut butter crackers. Now dinner is a whole different story!!!!!!!!!!!! You're doing good Homer!

I cut fries out totally. I might steal a few of my kids fries but thats it. Only burgers I eat are 99% fat free Turkey (or Chicken) burgers, usually mixed with hot sauce along with seasoning. Remember you can eat just about anything you want as long as its in moderation, what is hard is when there is a big container of Hamburger helper left in the fridge and its just torture not eating it lol. I also totally cut out cheesesteaks and candy (except for a hershey minature here and there). I have Type 2 Diabetes and have kept my sugar under control for the past few years but it has slowly creaped up again along with my weight and I need to do something about it. I don't need it to develop into something worse, plus it'd be nice to be skinny again. You get soo much more energy and enjoy each day just a little more better after losing the weight, things seem easier to do that normally you just dont feel like doing, or get out of breath doing.

I have a ways to go and its gonna be hard but soooo worth it. All I can say is stick to it, dont give up and or put it off for a later time. I've told myself before at 240 i would start a diet. That came and went then I said at 250 I would. Well if I had started it Ten pounds sooner then I'd be half way to my goal and would have saved myself about 4-6 weeks (or more) of this dieting.

Ok this 1 pound a week thing ain't as bad as gaining weight but come on already lol. My goal this week is to lose at least 2-3 lbs this week no matter how hard it is.

So how is everyone else doing? Nobody is posting any results and Im afraid that it's because you have given up or it's not going as planned. Don't give up, it will be harder on yourself later. Trust me I wish I started this sooner, alot sooner.

I haven't really started to try yet, but giving up on the Pepsi is killing me. Especially when I'm up late doing research or working on the site. I want to weigh myself before I start to see if I lost anything on the Pepsi-less diet. Now that the weather is clearing up I'll be able to do more and hoping start working out.

Losing a pound a week would be awesome right about now, especially since I gain 5 pounds just by drinking a glass of water. Keep up the good work Chuckles.

Ok this 1 pound a week thing ain't as bad as gaining weight but come on already lol. My goal this week is to lose at least 2-3 lbs this week no matter how hard it is.

So how is everyone else doing? Nobody is posting any results and Im afraid that it's because you have given up or it's not going as planned. Don't give up, it will be harder on yourself later. Trust me I wish I started this sooner, alot sooner.

Man Homer I've been slacking big time at dinner time! I've been going out to eat and my blood sugar is not supposed to be over 120, it's been in the 160's shit the other day it was 203!!!! It's never been that high since I started all this, I must admit I do feel really guilty but I think I've only put on a pound, not bad.

Another week, another pound. Man Im hungry lol.

Stay on track you can do it!!!

you sure can do it Chuck! You Go!

I started, but it's really freakin hard.
Me and my roommate split the groceries, and I've got him to switch from ground beef to ground turkey. I'm trying to do some more tuna :D and or fish. I mostly bake or broil. I try to avoid the fried stuff. We get boxed dinners cause, well, money's tight and we're broke! LOL but I want to get away from that. I try to buy more greens, and salad.....
we buy 1% milk....I'm losing a pound here and there..

But at work, it's a different story :( We can only drink the water if we filter it, so all that's at work is either super sweet juices or sodas from the vending machines...

I go to walmart and buy the flavored sparkling water....it doesn't have sugar, so it's ok...

I still gotta get a scale though. I know I've lost weight cause I got into my skinny jeans the other day! :D I need to start toning up too......Hopefully I'll get a scale today :p I'll start posting my stuff up here with ya Chuck!

But damn it's hard :(

Thanks guys. Nat keep it up. If you haven't switched to diet soda yet, do it.

It sux losing only a pound a week, but until I start exercising, that's all Im gonna lose.

Didnt lose any weight this week but finally made it to the gym on Wednesday and boy am I sore today. Now that the first day is out of the way Ima start going on a regular basis. Hopefully Mon, Wed then Fri or Sat this week.

I have a home gym that i spend a few hundred dollars on and i hope to make some good lose of it. But like usual i ask for help from people and no help. Hopefully i can find someone to help me in my workout in what i should do more then others. Cause i can spend an hour doing a workout but it all comes down to how much you do, how you do it and which way you do it.

Well I lost two more pounds this week and feeling good about it. Yesterday I had a total of 500-600calories and plan on doing a couple of days a week like this. Also I made it to the gym again this week. I only had two visits so far bit both have been such great workouts and I was sore for almost a week after the first one lol. Hopefully getting back there tonite and if not tonite then def tomorrow. I really pigged out last weekend so I was a little worried, but I recovered during the week.

Great Job man.. you should go to calorie count web site... it gives you a lil tool bar on you explorer that shows the wieght you loose and on the site when you make an account you can see grids of the weight you lost and everything... and it shows you your calorie intake.....

im also trying to get my weight down... also gives you a ticker.... but the toolbar is great .. i like the fact it puts how many pounds you cut in your face everyday it pushes you do do better ... just enter your wieght everyday....

im also doign the around 600 cal limit... but yeah man.. i see your doign great keep up the good work

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Job man.. you should go to calorie count web site... it gives you a lil tool bar on you explorer that shows the wieght you loose and on the site when you make an account you can see grids of the weight you lost and everything... and it shows you your calorie intake.....

im also trying to get my weight down... also gives you a ticker.... but the toolbar is great .. i like the fact it puts how many pounds you cut in your face everyday it pushes you do do better ... just enter your wieght everyday....

im also doign the around 600 cal limit... but yeah man.. i see your doign great keep up the good work
Thanks dude i'll have to check it out. Yesterday I did great too, I had the honey nut cheerios all day with a few hand fulls of peanuts and then 3 slices of this crust pep pizza, then at nite more HNC mixed with some life, all dry of course. Today same thing but with two meatballs again instead of the pizza, and right now eating a bowl of grapes and strawberries. The only thing is tonite i'll be drinking about 1000+ calories of beer lol.

I'm not gonna eat like this everyday cause I dont think its good to cause when you eat somethings your not supposed then your body will be shocked by it and your weight can shoot right back up, after all we can't eat like this forever. I always eat things I wanna eat during this diet, you just have to eat in moderation, and occasionally you can pig out one day. Tomorrow I will start eating normally again then on wed and thursday before my weigh in lol, I will eat like this again. Now that I'm going back to the gym its time to kick this diet into overdrive and kick some ass. This whole time i've been doing it it steps and now its time for the next.

Back