DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

My goal of 52lbs in 52 weeks. (HALFWAY THERE)

Jew can dew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

U pt 14.5llbs in two weeks. Now comes the hard part when its just a pound or two a week.

Great!! Your doing good!!

Good Luch Chuck,, u know cuttin down on beer intake can really help a lot.

Get at it Chuck!

What are you doing to lose the weight?

U pt 14.5llbs in two weeks. Now comes the hard part when its just a pound or two a week.

Keep going Chuck!

Super proud a ya !!!

Man this was a rough week, I thought for sure I was going to gain weight. I ended up losing a pound which is better than gaining weight. It was my daughters bday party this week and had all this leftover pizza, cake and ice cream, and also had some really food things to eat this week.

I am aware that cutting down beer will help and I have. I drink maybe once a week. And to answer your question RAF iejust eat less of everything I eat. I drink only diet soda(when I drink soda) and usually have HN Cheerios for breakfast, dry.

Temptation is the hardest part of dieting. I have temptation everyday cuz i have to cook dinner for my kids and that food be looking soooo good. But I look at my body and say no way i cant eat that i need to lose this and just go to the fridgerator and get my lettuce. See im not cutting back what i eat all i eat is salads and 100 calorie soups and lots of fruits and veges for my snacks and i dont drink any kind of pop or juice nothing but water. I walk everyday and burn up to 450 calories a day. Soooooo......my result two weeks ago i was 178. Before my vacation during xmas i was at 170 and gained 8 pounds cuz i ate so much and didnt exercise. But i lost some of it already. I am now at 173. Im so happy. I will be more excited when i get down to the 60's.

Keep it up Chuck!! Try to fight the temptation and remember what your goal is. And if you can try to get some walking in your day even if its only 15 min.

Well I just wanted to say that I think it's really great that everyone can put their weight on here and not be embarrassed, I started off @ 229 when I got pregnant and since I've been on this diabetes diet, last week I had lost already 7 pounds so I was actually @ 228. Pop and greasy foods do make you put on the pounds and it's hard to stay away from them, but since I've been on this diet all I drink is water and milk ( I need to see if I can drink maybe some crystal light, cause this no flavor is killing me). I can only have so many carbs per meal and I have to eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. Homer it's hard but it looks like you got the support from a lot of us here and I know you can do it. I've made it a point to only eat out once during the week, and so far I've stuck to it. Good luck everyone!

Temptation is the hardest part of dieting. I have temptation everyday cuz i have to cook dinner for my kids and that food be looking soooo good. But I look at my body and say no way i cant eat that i need to lose this and just go to the fridgerator and get my lettuce. See im not cutting back what i eat all i eat is salads and 100 calorie soups and lots of fruits and veges for my snacks and i dont drink any kind of pop or juice nothing but water. I walk everyday and burn up to 450 calories a day. Soooooo......my result two weeks ago i was 178. Before my vacation during xmas i was at 170 and gained 8 pounds cuz i ate so much and didnt exercise. But i lost some of it already. I am now at 173. Im so happy. I will be more excited when i get down to the 60's.

Keep it up Chuck!! Try to fight the temptation and remember what your goal is. And if you can try to get some walking in your day even if its only 15 min.
This week was real tough and I gave into temptation quite a bit. But whenever I did eat bad I didn't eat too much (except for one night). I have yet to start excersising and know it plays an important part in my goal so hopefully I will get to it this week.

Well I just wanted to say that I think it's really great that everyone can put their weight on here and not be embarrassed, I started off @ 229 when I got pregnant and since I've been on this diabetes diet, last week I had lost already 7 pounds so I was actually @ 228. Pop and greasy foods do make you put on the pounds and it's hard to stay away from them, but since I've been on this diet all I drink is water and milk ( I need to see if I can drink maybe some crystal light, cause this no flavor is killing me). I can only have so many carbs per meal and I have to eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. Homer it's hard but it looks like you got the support from a lot of us here and I know you can do it. I've made it a point to only eat out once during the week, and so far I've stuck to it. Good luck everyone!

Keep it up lvr. One thing I used to drink while trying to lose weight ( and have not made any yet cause Im drinking diet soda) is homemade iced tea. 11 teabags in a big pot and it it's good for 3 big containers. I put 1-1.5 cups of sugar in it and lemon juice in each container. Good stuff although it's not sugar free but is alot better for you than soda.

This week was real rough. I had ribs, wings, buffalo cuttlets, cake, ice cream, and other bad stuff. I really expected to gain weight but actually lost 2lbs. I didn't eat to much in any one day except Sunday when we went to Fridays and I had half a rack of ribs, wings and a cheese stick.

LOL, you supposed be staying away from that stuff chuck..you gotta be strong. I know its hard and guess what i gave in too this past weekend. I just to eat some tacos and some cookies. they looked so good. but i tried not to over do it. And even though i eat sometimes what im not supposed to i still run on my treadmill so that kind of makes me feel better.

So dont feel bad as long as you remember you gotta keep going and dont give up you should be good.

This week was real rough. I had ribs, wings, buffalo cuttlets, cake, ice cream, and other bad stuff. I really expected to gain weight but actually lost 2lbs. I didn't eat to much in any one day except Sunday when we went to Fridays and I had half a rack of ribs, wings and a cheese stick.

I'm looking forward to reading your diet book "Losing Weight The Chuck-A-Saurus Way"

Keep up the good work, I gain 2 lbs everytime I drink a glass of water.

That's nothing dude!

Yesterday I ate a brontosaurus!

And that was just FOR BREAKFAST!

lmao,
This only means your body has gotten used to its new pace of losing weight. Now that you have your body listening to your mind (since the focus on your mind is mainly to lose weight), your body is taking off and will soon transform into the "New Chuck".

It seems as though the body likes to be rewarded every now, so eating things you enjoy (but not too much of it), will please the mind, body and tastebuds, and you will be much more happier while on your weight loss program. Never eat to please the tummy anymore, cuz you already know it will expand larger than life lol.

I helped many a friends to lose weight....my thing was reminding them that they CAN eat foods they enjoy while on their weight lose program, BUT cutting unnecessary eating was a major factor to losing and keeping it off. (such as eating til you are full, snacking too much or eating too much junk food)

You seem to be cutting off unnecessary foods already and now your body is doing what you want it to do.

One thing that has helped me the most over the years when training is keeping a poster of what I want to look like when I meet my body building goal. It gives me the mental stimulation i need and my body just takes off and transforms.

Keep it up Chuck. Mind you, we ALL get hungry in the middle of the night, especially when we're up late at night. That is a PERFECT time to remind yourself to reward yourself by having veggie treats or fruit treats such as apples, oranges, etc. lol remember when i was always on cam eating veggie or fruit snacks? lol

Keep it up!

Attached is my goal for this coming summer and for the "Race for the Cure" on September 2010.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 4
  • body2.jpg
    body2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again friend for you advice and support. I reached 20 lbs after 5 weeks and pretty excited about it. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner. I kept watching my weight get higher and higher until finally I had enough and wish I woulda did this 15-20 lbs ago.

thats great chuck!! Im so proud of you. You're doing so good. Keep it up!! As for me not doing so good. I gained 2 pounds but at least im still walking just not everyday. But i will be getting back to my routine. I just fell off cuz this guy been taking me out and messed it all up for me. He always wants to take me to lunch or dinner. He says i dont need to lose no weight but i think he just saying that cuz he dont want me with no one else. He trying to keep me plump just for him! LOL

COUNT ME IN!!!

I just setup a gmail account for my mother and sent her some pics. She took one look and said you need to lose weight.

:xeek:

Back