• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

My event yesterday "Calle 8" Miami block party!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Calle 8 is the biggest block party in Miami that is done every year. I played music on the Univision stage. It was hot as hell and where I was to set up there was no shade. Great experience but don't think I will do it again!

Oro Solido

Oro Solido

Rey Ruiz

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Looks like one helluva Block party. I just can't believe they put that big ass Suv in the way like that, WTF were they thinkin lol.

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Looks like one helluva Block party. I just can't believe they put that big ass Suv in the way like that, WTF were they thinkin lol.
Hey Chuck, how can you notice a SUV with all the Booty shots? LOL......:rotf:

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thats the reason I did notice it lol. Because I was thinking how nice it would be to be there then thought I'd probably get stuck behind that stupid thing and wouldn't get a good view lol.

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LOL Chuck

Nice pics .... I seen some other pics and the place looked poppin .... wasnt it great to be a part of it?

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Niiiiiiiice pics Freddy! Booty shots not withstanding! :rotf:

Looks like one hell of a party! :D

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Yeah well if Miami were like 2 hours away instead of 12...I just might have! LOL!!!!!!

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
shooot.....what you talking about i'm 15! hours away. I was supposed to go be there :xfrown: Maybe next year...