• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

MusicV2.com is Gone!!!!!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Google Ads are great for some site and terrible for others. It was something they probably tried a while back and didn't work out for them. I did notice they had ads in their headers that last time I was on the site. I guess whatever they were making wasn't enough to keep them operational.
I really liked that site. I think part of the problem was, a lifetime membership was 30USD. That price has been the same for 6 years. No caveat for changing it, or additional cost. Hence, I think Chris priced himself out of business. I gave a couple of lifetime memberships as gifts to friends over seas, like DJ Format.

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I would of paid $10.00 a month for the service. It was worth it to me. I was really taking advantage of it for my website and it has a lot of traffic. I hope something comes up similar to that but on a pay per month basis.

What if the djs went to a site called MusicV3?

I have something for them.
If anyone knows some of the djs from Musicv2
please get in touch with me
i just now found out it was gone... honestly i dont think they were giving the djs the proper service they paid for to tell the truth

contact me at
antifmradio@antifmradio.com

7an

Hey guys mĀ“remeber me ?

SE[ v ]EN from MV2 *lol*

Yepp, it's really sad about mv2, but im glad to find many of you here though :cool:

If you want a allmost good service as musicv2, try mix.dj.com

Im using it since the demize of MV2.

However, i'll never get to meet as many people and make new friends as i had on MV2, it was CRAZY, *lol*

http://www.mix.dj/SEvEN

Cya

/7an = Means seven in swedish ;)