• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Miguel Angel - My Prayer

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
People before you vote, be aware this is not a finished track it still needs to be mixed down.

</p>
I've decided to bring back this poll from our previous forum,. it was doing so well that I had to create a Forum to Showcase New & upcoming Talent for the world to hear & vote on.

Featured track is by Miguel Angel track is titled My Prayer.

This was given to us by DJ Dee X-Man for us to share with you guys & gals & to get your feedback on it so please by all means cast your vote. This is truely a really hot track & I believe most folks will enjoy it.

<embed src="http://www.freestyleclubhits.com/artists/MA/clip/mp3ss2d.swf" quality=best wmode=transparent bgcolor=#FFFFFF loop=true width=70 height=30 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" align="absmiddle">
</embed>
</object>
MIGUEL ANGEL - My Prayer
</p>

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks for looking out gentlemen! I'm sure MIGUEL will appreciate this.

DJ DXM

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
People before you vote, be aware this is not a finished track it still needs to be mixed down.

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
Ted I did edit my Post to show your comment about that,.. I forgot to mention that even thou I know the case I just keep thinking others already know this too,.. doing doing Willy stop smoking the weed.

Tito

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Willy V. @ Apr 8 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]991[/snapback]</div>
Hopefully we will get to hear more from Miguel Angel as well.[/b]
THE TRACK WAS GOOD CANT WAIT TO HEAR IT COMPLETE

Angelino

New School Artist
CONGRATS.... I'VE ALWAYS TOLD YOU HOW I FELT ABOUT THIS SONG.... IT'S GREAT AND IT;S GOING TO MAKE YOU A STAR.... CONTINUE DOING WHAT YOUR DOING.... I HONESTLY KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS SONG IS GOING TO BE A HIT.... ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS.....

Miguel_Angel

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Thanks Angelino you know i continued becuase of you and for the Grace Of GOD he directed me to Leo Deleon and sure enough Leo signed me.. Again thanks to you for the help and guidance you gave while iw as working on this track .. It has taken me a long time and now the time has come.. Thanks Again...

Angelino

New School Artist
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Miguel Angel @ Apr 13 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1394[/snapback]</div>
Thanks Angelino you know i continued becuase of you and for the Grace Of GOD he directed me to Leo Deleon and sure enough Leo signed me.. Again thanks to you for the help and guidance you gave while iw as working on this track .. It has taken me a long time and now the time has come.. Thanks Again...[/b]

That's excellent news Miguel... Congrats and hope to hear more of your music in the near future....

mhz_1973

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
where's the link to listen??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Willy V. @ Mar 23 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]170[/snapback]</div>

I've decided to bring back this poll from our previous forum,. it was doing so well that I had to create a Forum to Showcase New & upcoming Talent for the world to hear & vote on.
Featured track is by Miguel Angel track is titled My Prayer.

This was given to us by DJ Dee X-Man for us to share with you guys & gals & to get your feedback on it so please by all means cast your vote. This is truely a really hot track & I believe most folks will enjoy it.[/b]

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Cool! Good to see this is still going.

DJ DXM 8)