DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Mickey Garcia Biography

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Mickey Garcia - CEO Micmac Records

The Highlights: "The Road from the past to present"

Mickey Garcia is born to Father Michael Garcia and Mother Josephina Montalvo at St.Vincent's Hospital in Manhattan New York City on October 21st. A Libra baby. Since 1975 Mickey Garcia has been a disc Jockey playing records for various Nightclubs throughout the New York Metropolitan area such as Copacabana, Bonds International, Studio 54, Roseland Ballroom and New York New York to name a few. 1982 MG Spins on WBLS 107.5 FM in New York City doing Mix Shows for Frankie Crocker "The KING" of radio personalities. 1983 Tony Humphries & Tony Q, the stations Music Director, brings in MG to spin his records as a MasterMixer on WRKS 98.7 KISS FM A #1 radio station in NYC.

mickey garcia footer pic.jpg

1985 MG works for WKRB FM B91 as a radio personality with a prime time shift 2-6 PM doing a regular broadcast including the weather and news. 1986 While working on B91 WKRB FM, MG produces C-Bank for Next Plateau Records creating his first international hit single titled "I WONT STOP LOVING YOU" which was also included in the motion picture "Fast Cars 1986 MG discovers, produces & writes for JUDY TORRES on Profile Records. September 1, 1987 MG & Marvin Schlachter of Prelude Records fame forms MicMac Records, Inc. A FREESTYLE DANCE POP RECORD LABEL operating in New York City.

July 22, 1989 MG appeared on the cover of BILLBOARD, the international news weekly of music and home entertainment,for being careful and selective on what is signed to MicMac Records. September 30, 1989 QUEENS DANCE MUSIC AWARDS gives MG a Special Achievement Award plaque. October 28, 1989 FUNTIME PRODUCTIONS in Los Angeles, CA. presents MG a GOLD RECORD AWARD, for his "Outstanding Contribution to the Entertainment Business".

1990 MG receives a CLUB MUSIC AWARD RECORD PLAQUE for writing and producing many hits for CYNTHIA, JOHNNY O & TIANA among others. 1990 WQHT HOT 97 FM in NYC presents MG a GOLD RECORD AWARD plaque for MICMAC RECORDS, being the "LABEL OF THE YEAR". May 5, 1990 MG appeared in BILLBOARD, the international news weekly of music and home entertainment, for making New York the mecca for dance music.

September 28, 1990 QUEENS DANCE MUSIC AWARDS presents MG ARECORD GOLD plaque for MICMAC RECORDS, being ...... "THE BEST INDEPENDENT DANCE LABEL". April 1991 MG appeared in ASCAP IN ACTION, a publication of the American Society of Composers Authors and Publishers. 1994 MG is nominated and wins PRODUCER OF THE YEAR in a trade publication titled: "DMA" DANCE MUSIC AUTHORITY for Outstanding Musical Productions. Mickey Garcia also appeared, on different occasions, in BILLBOARD, SPIN, DMA,MUSICIANS EXCHANGE, IN THE MUSIC, LATINO, DJ TIMES, DMR, THE FACE and The VILLAGE VOICE to name a few.

June 8, 1996 THE NATIONAL PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE, INC. President Ramon S. Velez & Banquet Chairman Bill Pacheco present MG an award at the Marriott Hotel in Time Square NYC "IN GRATEFUL RECOGNITION OF HIS OUTSTANDING Leadership IN THE PUERTO RICAN/HISPANIC BUSINESS COMMUNITY". July 31, 1996 MG forms 21st.CENTURY RECORDS, INC. "A DANCE MUSIC RECORD LABEL" operating in Edgewater, NewJersey March 1999 MG is on the cover of VENUS a Music Industry Magazine Publication.

Several times MG Moderates the FREESTYLE PANEL for THE WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE at the Fountain Bleu in Miami Beach, Florida and has also been on the Producers Panel at the WMC, With Daniel Glass as the Moderator, On that panel were names like Jellybean Benitez, Tony Humphries, Dave Morales, Frankie Knuckels, Tony Moran just to name a few.

November 9, 1999 MG and Giuseppe D. produce an album for "Scott Allan" who is a Hawaiian born recording artist currently living in New York City. The album is called Family Jewel on Airtime Recordings. April 1, 2000 MG & George Calle ,who is a DJ Master Mixer on WKTU 103.5 FM, a #1 Dance Music Radio Station in NYC begin to work on remix projects. Together they worked on Leann Rimes "I NEED LOVE" on Curb Records Robbie Tronco "OOMPA" on Sporadic Grooves, Ariel "WOMAN IN LOVE" & Legacy "I GET TURNED ON" on Xtreme Records.

May 19, 2000 MG signs "Iris" a singer/song writer from NewJersey to a production agreement and together they write and record an album. January 8, 2001 MG and recording artist "Iris" sign an album-recording contract with Xtreme Records, Inc. and the first single release is "NOW THAT I FOUND YOU". And The Follow up is A DJ Classic song Titled: "Last Night A DJ Saved My Life" August 2002 MG Wins Legal Rights to MicMac Records, Inc. and all it’s Sub Labels and Publishing Companies November 2002 MG is back in the studio producing A Duet with Loletta Holloway and Wanda Dee.

Both artist with major hits under their belts. Loleatta Holloway is known for many Disco hits including the multi-platinum hit with Markie Mark and the funky Bunch (Good Vibrations) and Wanda Dee is known for being the lead singer of the KLF which sold over 30 million copies worldwide. Background Vocals were recorded with Superstar Disco Divas Sharon Brown, Taana Gardner, Fonda Rey, Alyson Williams, Peggi Blue, Carol Williams and Carol Douglas. All recorded at Mickeys Home Studio.

January 2003 MG is asked to do a radio show for WCAA 105.9 Fm Latino Mix A New York Commercial Radio Station. Mickey Joins the staff At Latino Mix and becomes one of 5 DJs doing a mix show called "The Freestyle Flashback" With Host DJ Diamond Boy Luis of WKTU Fame. The radio show is broadcast weekdays during the 12 Noon lunch hour. Within a few short months, the station's ratings skyrocket. June 2003 MG Re-Launches MicMac Records, Inc.

July 2003 MG is Interviewed for Urban Latino a National Syndicated TV show and aired July 5th, 2003 July 2003 MG is on the cover of Latino Voice a Magazine from Amsterdam, NY also Interviews with Groove Magazine and OIM which is an Internet Web Site that interviews many people in the Music Industry. Check it out here... http://www.kerric-ent.com/oim.htm

January 2004 Mickey Garcia joins the team of LAX FM in Bayamon, Puerto Rico from 9PM to 1AM LAX FM broadcast a FREESTYLE MIX SHOW with DJ Emil and Mixing on the Ones and Twos is DJ Baron Lopez and Mickey Garcia. You can listen to Mickey Garcia live from anywhere in the world through the Internet at www.lax.fm Mickey Garcia is now on 2 different radio stations and 4 different dials. In NYC, 92.7 FM and 105.9 FM Latino Mix www.latinomixfm.com and In Puerto Rico, 100.7 FM amd 103.7 FM LAX www.lax.fm February 2004 MG Signs a Distribution deal with Razor & Tie BMG to Distribute Micmac Records, Inc. for the USA and Canada April 20, 2004 is Micmac's first release of BANGIN' BEATS "THEN & NOW" A DOUBLE MIX CD SET containing Micmac's classic hits and todays best freestyle songs.

July 2004 MG Joins the family at SIRIUS to do a FREESTYLE MIXSHOW called THE MICMAC ATTACK. The show airs Fridays (11pm - 12 am ET) Rebroadcast on Tuesdays (1 pm ET): You can listen to Mickey Garcia live from anywhere in the world on SIRIUS ON THE REMIX CHANNEL or through the Internet at www.SIRIUS.com March 24, 2005 MG is nominated and wins an award at the International Dance Music Awards in Miami Florida for BEST LATIN MIXSHOW DJ for when he was a DJ at WCAA Latino Mix NYC in 2004.

April 01, 2005 MG Signs a distribution deal with Warlock Records currently distributed by SONY RED to manufacture and dustribute MicMac for the USA and Canada. April 15, 2005 MG sign a deal with Houlihan Film Music and licenses one of MicMac biggest ever recorded songs by the artist CYNTHIA "Change On Me" to appear in the motion picture called HARSH TIMES staring Christian Bale (Batman) and Eva Longoria (The Desperate Housewives) and Freddy Rodriguez.

The movie is scheduled to be released in late 2006 May 27, 2005 MG sign a deal with MTV NETWORKS/A Viacom Company and shortly after begins composing several original music productions that are used in several MTV . Mickeys music can be heard in the MTV HIT SHOWS MY SUPER SWEET 16, MADE and TRUE LIFE. .October 24, 2006 MG sign a deal with ARIOLA PRODUCTIONS a film company with several movies in the works and MICMAC RECORDS, INC. signs its first Motion Picture Soundtrack deal with the release of COALITION a JOE ARIOLA film staring RAEWON-CHUCK ZITO-MICHAEL WRITE and FRANK VINCENT. MICMAC RECORDS plan to release the COALITION SOUNDTRACK in February 2007.

mickey garcia cover pic.jpg

Interview with Urbanlatino iRadio:
http://www.urbanlatino.com/mag/2008/issue85/features/feature2_pg2.php

Background: (Hosting)
http://dmaclub.com/2008/11/15/1129-freestyle-concert-webster-hall-hosted-by-dj-mickey-garcia-ny/

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/djmickeygarcia

Last edited by a moderator:
Production

"Holding On" (12")

A House Is Just A House (12")
A House Is Just A Hous...
Micmac Records, Inc.

Fantasy Girl (12")

Fantasy Girl (12", RE)

Freestyle Forever (CD)
Heal My Broken Heart, ...
Micmac Records, Inc.

I'm The One (12")

Keep In Touch (12", W/Lbl)

Memories (CD, Mini)

No Regrets (12")

Rock My Body (12")

Tell Me Why (12")
Tell Me Why (Pop Radio...
Micmac Records, Inc.

Tiana (Cass)

Profile Records
Perfect (12")

Micmac Records, Inc.
Joy And Pain (CD, Maxi, Promo)

Production (Continued)

Love Story (12")

Profile Records
Love Story (12", Promo)

Profile Records Ltd. (UK)
Love Story (Vinyl, Album)

Profile Records
Cynthia (Cass)

Micmac Records, Inc.
Tiana (CD, Album)

Micmac Records, Inc.
A House Is Just A House (12", Promo)
A House Is Just A Hous...
Micmac Records, Inc.
Best Of Freestyle (CD)
Endless Nights
Atlantic
Dancin, Movin, Shakin (12")

Music USA
Catch Me Now (CD)
Don't You Want My Love
London Records
Do It Right (12", Promo)

Source: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Mickey+Garcia

Last edited by a moderator:
Mix, DJ Mixes Appear On:

Micmac Records, Inc.
Highways Of Love (12")
Highways Of Love (Radi...
Micmac Records, Inc.
Highways Of Love (12", RE)
Highways Of Love (Radi...
Micmac Records, Inc.
Johnny O. (LP)

ZYX Records
Johnny O. (CD)

Galaxis
Love Story (Vinyl, Album)

Profile Records
Cynthia (LP, Album)

Mix, DJ Mixes Appear On:

Fantasy Girl (12")

Micmac Records, Inc.
Got 2 Have Your Love (12")
Got 2 Have Your Love (...
Martru Records
Happy Days (12")

Micmac Records, Inc.
I'm Caught Up (12", Promo)

Micmac Records, Inc.
The Remixes (CD, Album)
"Girl" We Can't Go On ...
Micmac Records, Inc.
All Because Of You (12")

Music USA
I Used To / I Want Your Love (12", Promo)
I Used To (Funky Melod...
Warlock Records, High Power Records
I Used To / I Want Your Love (12")
I Used To (Funky Melod...
High Power Records
Your Love (12", Maxi, Promo)

ZYX Music
Fantasy Girl '98 (CD, Maxi)

Took me alot of time, but it's up!!! :)

Back