DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Mercy Me-I can only imagine

Nice_Visionz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This song is one of the best Christian songs ever made.

When I first heard this song on the radio, it blew me away. I recently heard it again, and just felt the urge to go back to church and loved it. I missed going to church.....

I always loved that song!

Ripped right thru the core of my heart when i first heard it a few years back. Thanx Nice Visionz!

I love it when he starts off "Surrounded by your glory, what will my heart feel-will i dance for you Jesusssssss" lol ;)

When I first heard this song on the radio, it blew me away. I recently heard it again, and just felt the urge to go back to church and loved it. I missed going to church.....

Then go to church honey. Theres a community church near you called Wave Church. My friend goes there. Its kind of an "express church" because their Sunday morning service is only 1 hour. Still amazing though. Check it out. The ability to believe, and have faith in god, is the strongest power in the world today!

Yeah, I went to church, it was the one my mom used to go to...It was great! I loved it :D

Good for you Nati!

God Bless You Always...

Back