• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Medium

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
The most consistent television show of the last 5 years is Medium.

Not only is it the one of the most interesting dramas on tv but it delivers solid episode after solid episode season in and season out.

Patricia Arquette stars as a young wife and mother who, since childhood, has been struggling to make sense of her dreams and visions of dead people.

Allison DuBois (Arquette) is a strong-willed young mother of three, a devoted wife and law student who begins to suspect that she can talk to dead people, see the future in her dreams, and read people's thoughts.

When I fist heard of this show I thought that it would be immedietly cancelled. After sampling a few episodes I was completely wrong; The show is excellent.

Executively Produced by Kelsey Grammer of Frasier, Medium is intriguing and must see TV.

Aside from Law and Order SVU, Medium is the best show on NBC.

Rent the first season; You will be hooked!

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I agree this is one of the few shows that I do watch..They make the concept work for the show without the cheesy stereotypes.

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I used to watch it all the time because they showed it on lifetime....now I can't find it on there anymore, and I don't think they show it on TNT....been trying to find it for a while now...

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
The show is on NBC
It airs Mondays at 10 pm.

You can also find Medium on Hulu.com

Catch up with this season as they have ALL of the episodes available for FREE.

Yes! Hulu ROCKS!

The last five episodes have been amazing.
I love how they allow you to think you know whats going on to then only just flip it on you in the end.

Medium (IMO) has never had a bad episode.

That's great for 5 seasons.

I agree this show is excellent!! It is also one of the few shows I watch on tv to. Wink wink at Ted lol ;) I have been waiting for it to return to prime time and I have not been disappointed with its return it was worth the wait. :D

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I'm so far behind, I think I'll just buy the seasons and catch up