DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Lxfreestyle

LXFREESTYLE

LXFREESTYLE
New artist from San Jose,California
Professionally started singing at the age of 18
-----------------------------------------------

Growing up listening to freestyle music,LXFREESTYLE fell in love with this music & began singing freestyle all the time. His influences were Stevie B, Johnny O, Timmy T, Spanish Fly & Judy Torres.

LXFREESTYLE wanted to keep Freestyle music alive so he recorded his new album "NEVER TOO LATE" with fresh beats of freestyle music mixed with new sounds from other genres such as pop,dance,R & B & hip hop.

He wanted his music to sound unique, a new freestyle of todays age.

You can contact & hear other songs by LXFREESTYLE @ www.myspace.com/lxfreestyle1

or to buy album go to www.cdbaby.com

For Bookings Pls Contact LXFREESTYLEs Management Jolene Aceves @
kawrecords@live.com or lxfreestyle1@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST!!!!! YaY ArEa!!!!! muahhhhhhz

Cool music

You should make music like this forever!!!!!!!! It's a nice sound. I only wish that some of the freestyle music was latin-influenced like it was back in da day. :rolleyes:

Back