• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Lovari - Self Titled Album

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I can see someone is still wounded from not being invited to participate in a certain Freestyle Charity Concert. And now he comes here to bitch and moan about a review? Wow talk about an ego!

Just so you know, this is DOFCH not Myspace, no one here is a looking to add to their list of make believe friends. So please save your energy, you're not impressing anyone. Your time would be better off spent updating your website. Hint: Latinfreestyle.com has been closed for well over a year.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I LIKE THE SONG, I JUST WISH IT HAD A CHORUS. OH WAIT, WRONG THREAD, SORRY. :D

hey wassup? ok i have to say that i agree with you guys on some things. willy i agree that you should be able to say what you want about a cd. if u honestly feel that way about it then thats your opinion. but reading these posts i did see that there seems to be alot of people that are saying things out of anger about lovari. personally i purchased the cd at itunes andi do like it. now i do not like every song but out of 10 tracks i really enjoyed 6. the whole thing that rafael mentioned about the freestyle reunion concert is where i disagree. here in new york lovari has done shows at big clubs so i can understand if he would get mad that he wasnt invited to a freestyle performance with his fellow freestyle artists. i think that alot of pepole are mad because he has different styles of music on his cd and not just freestyle. i also think he shouldnt have posted a comment here on this page about him becasue it does make him look defensive. but i do think that a few people on here should be a little more respectful of him because he has done alot of things that none of the newer freestyle artists have. i did see an article about him in the newspaper i think it was the village voice but not sure. so i do have to give him props for being out there and getting recgnozed. so yea i agree with him but i disagree with him also. but as far as the cd i have to say that i do like it alot but its deifnitely more pop and r&b then freestyle so maybe he should change the way its advertised. but willy i do agree with you that u should be allowed to say what you feel about the cd. but raphael i disagree with you about the freestyle reunion thing.

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freestylecassie @ Dec 20 2006, 07:23 PM) [snapback]9199[/snapback]</div>
hey wassup? ok i have to say that i agree with you guys on some things. willy i agree that you should be able to say what you want about a cd. if u honestly feel that way about it then thats your opinion. but reading these posts i did see that there seems to be alot of people that are saying things out of anger about lovari. personally i purchased the cd at itunes andi do like it. now i do not like every song but out of 10 tracks i really enjoyed 6. the whole thing that rafael mentioned about the freestyle reunion concert is where i disagree. here in new york lovari has done shows at big clubs so i can understand if he would get mad that he wasnt invited to a freestyle performance with his fellow freestyle artists. i think that alot of pepole are mad because he has different styles of music on his cd and not just freestyle. i also think he shouldnt have posted a comment here on this page about him becasue it does make him look defensive. but i do think that a few people on here should be a little more respectful of him because he has done alot of things that none of the newer freestyle artists have. i did see an article about him in the newspaper i think it was the village voice but not sure. so i do have to give him props for being out there and getting recgnozed. so yea i agree with him but i disagree with him also. but as far as the cd i have to say that i do like it alot but its deifnitely more pop and r&b then freestyle so maybe he should change the way its advertised. but willy i do agree with you that u should be allowed to say what you feel about the cd. but raphael i disagree with you about the freestyle reunion thing.
[/b]
The fact that his cd is not 100 freestyle is not the issue. If someone thinks the songs are good it makes no difference what genre they fall into. The issue here is his childish approach to basic criticism by trying to talk about subject he has no clue of and trying to play it off like he's a victim.. As far as the benefit goes he stepped into that by trying to mudsling..there was no call for him to try and justify the review in that manner.
There is a whole story behind what happened and as far as I'm concerned it's not our story to tell. Just for the record yea we are good friends with the people!!! But remember we never mentioned that, cause it truly was not a factor!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ted @ Dec 20 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]9208[/snapback]</div>
The fact that his cd is not 100 freestyle is not the issue. If someone thinks the songs are good it makes no difference what genre they fall into. The issue here is his childish approach to basic criticism by trying to talk about subject he has no clue of and trying to play it off like he's a victim.. As far as the benefit goes he stepped into that by trying to mudsling..there was no call for him to try and justify the review in that manner.
There is a whole story behind what happened and as far as I'm concerned it's not our story to tell. Just for the record yea we are good friends with the people!!! But remember we never mentioned that, cause it truly was not a factor!
[/b]
WOW, THAT WAS A LOT OF BIG WORDS TED, I'M PROUD OF YOU.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freestylecassie @ Dec 20 2006, 07:23 PM) [snapback]9199[/snapback]</div>
the whole thing that rafael mentioned about the freestyle reunion concert is where i disagree. here in new york lovari has done shows at big clubs so i can understand if he would get mad that he wasnt invited to a freestyle performance with his fellow freestyle artists.

but raphael i disagree with you about the freestyle reunion thing.
[/b]
Well if he's upset that he wasn't invited to the Freestyle Benefit Concert, then shouldn't he be directing his anger at those responsible? And when exactly did it become a Freestyle Requirement that he be allowed to perform at any Freestyle Event, let alone this one? I'll be the first to say that I don't go to all the Freestyle events, but the ones I have gone to or have read about did not include Lovari. So maybe, just maybe there might be reason for that. I'll leave up to everyone to draw their own conclusions.

But to come here and try to discredit Willy V because he wasn't invited to a Freestyle event and engage in a game of he said she said is absolutely absurd. I donÂ’t believe it for a second that he came here to address WillyÂ’s review of his album. His very own comments betrayed him and exposed his true agenda.

The bottom line is this freestylecassie, if you can disagree with me and I can disagree with you and neither of us had to resort to juvenile tactics to get our points across, then shouldn’t we all wonder why Lovari couldn’t? After all isn’t he the “professional”?

this is why i like these boards because we all can have cool opinions! well the songs on the cd that i like are these tears (i like 3 out of 4 remixes on it), all i want is you (both mixes), i feel you, you have stole my heart, love come down take my hand, and get over. i didnt like the one where he starts off singing loud (na nee nah nah or something lol) i dont have the cd in front of me so i dont know the name but i think it shouldnt be on there because it doesnt sound mixed right. as far as seeing him perform in person i did see him twice at the WB11 benefit and this other show in manhattan. hes good live. its kind of like when madonna started out with these dacners and then costumes.i think his voice is better live than on cd so i have to disagree that the freestyle reunion or whatever it was didnt ask him to come because he didnt perform good lol. but maybe they dont like his attitude who knows? i never got a chance to talk to him in person so i dont know lol. now other new artists that i like are raquela, ricky vaz, and gemini. but i checked on itunes and cdbaby and dont see any cds by them. does anyone know if theres anything new from them that i can buy? also i like this other song called never give up but i dont know who sings it. its a female thats all i know.

taezee

graphics designer
DOFCH.COM
lovari attention please listen THEY JEDI MIND TRICKED YOU BIG TIME!!!!!

the only thing I apologize for is that I didnt say it to you first or in person to your face... other then that hitting number one on a high school or college radio station bullshit billboard does not mean we will see you at the grammys next year!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(taezee @ Dec 21 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]9236[/snapback]</div>

the only thing I apologize for is that I didnt say it to you first or in person to your face... other then that hitting number one on a high school or college radio station bullshit billboard does not mean we will see you at the grammys next year!!!!!!!
[/b]

ok now you are sounding like a real hater and juvenille yourself. u def are jealous.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(taezee @ Dec 21 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]9236[/snapback]</div>

[/b]
SERIOUSLY BRO, IT REALLY SOUNDS LIKE U ARE HATING BIG TIME. I NEVER HEARD THIS KIDS STUFF BEFORE AND I JUST CHECKED OUT HIS MYSPACE PAGE AND ON SOME REAL SHYT, I THINK HE'S GOOD. DO U KNOW HIM PERSONALLY OR SOMETHING? CUZ ALOT OF WHAT YOURE SAYING SOUNDS LIKE ITS COMING FROM SOMONE WHO GOT DISSED. AND WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT BEING NUMBER ONE ON INTERNET COLLEGE RADIO NOT BEING ANYTHING? ARE U OUT OF YOUR MIND? THATS HOW PRACTICALLY ALL THE MAJORS GOT THEIR BUZZ AND RESPECT TO BEGIN WITH. AND BILLBOARD MAGAZINE IS BULLSHIT? UM OK DUDE WHATEVER U SAY. CHILL WITH THE HATING THOUGH CUZ NOW YOU ARE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE THE FAT KID FROM SCHOOL THAT GOT PICKED ON AND IS SITTING BEHIND A COMPUTER RAGGING OFF. HAHA.

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
WoW all this from a simple Album review I hope the other reviews get this much attention,.. !!!

Ok well most know I havn't been around all week cause I've been rainbowing It day in & day out. So I had to read up on alot of the posts that are being made.

I see we have sum Lovari fan's & some not,. well I know I'm not we all know that's very obvious.

Now to the agenda at hand,.. As far as Lovari's personal issues or what may have you with his personal life or acomplishments it means nothing to me never has never will. Which as you can tell I never got into a battle about what he had to say when he tried to defend his album with tactics or comments that had absolutly nothing to do with his album. So again I say my review was just based on his album which I clearly stated that it is not a Freestyle album cause it has alot of musical influences in it. I also stated my distaste with it as well. Cause to me personally & only me personally it was not put together well at all.

Now for all the sidetrack comments he had to say about it that thier just showed me the kind of person he is which I never commentted on,. only on his cd. Maybe sum folks do care what he has done or where he has gone to with his music but personally I don't nor does it make me a difference all I care about is that I like or dislike the music regardless of genre.

If I've said it once I'll say it a million times people do not have to like my review they can disagree with it 100% simply cause it's thier opinion.

I've said it here I've said it on AIR I would not play his music myself unless it's the song These Tears or someone Requests his other songs. I really don't care for his music or style of it & even more I'm really starting not to care for his personallity. Maybe yes I could have worded what I said a little better & maybe I didn't, but to act like a child about it & to have to go this far to prove his point is obsurd.

Then again the saying is show business is "Even bad publicity is good cause atleast they talking about you."

Now thiers no need to arguee with each other about personal issues. If you wanna discuss the Album go for it. Thats all I did & nothing more unless someone really wants to get personal with me like that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Willy V. @ Dec 23 2006, 05:10 AM) [snapback]9261[/snapback]</div>
WoW all this from a simple Album review I hope the other reviews get this much attention,.. !!!

Now thiers no need to arguee with each other about personal issues. If you wanna discuss the Album go for it. Thats all I did & nothing more unless someone really wants to get personal with me like that.
[/b]

AMEN to that! Well this made me go to Itunes and download the album. Gotta say overall I think its good. My favorite track was I FEEL YOU and my second and third favorite is THESE TEARS and ALL I WANT IS YOU. I think he needs to get rid of ON THE FLOOR because its not mixed well at all. I do think he can sing Now a few peeps complained about falsetto but Ive heard much worse falsettos then his. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 7 or out of 5 stars I give it 3 1/2. Willy one thing though - there are 6 songs at the end of the CD that are bonus tracks and some say DEMO, LIVE. And the sound mixing is kind of off on them. This might be where u are talkn about it not being mixed in well (but I do agree about ON THE FLOOR not being mixed good). Good shyt though.

OK PEOPLES THIS IS WHAT I MEAN ABOUT DIFFERENCE OF OPINION. THERE WERE SOME ON HERE THAT WERE SAYING HE COULDN'T SING AND HOW HE CAN'T PERFORM. I WAS ONE OF THE PEEPS THAT DISAGREED. NOW IT SEEMS THAT THE SINGER AMBER AND CORINA ARE SUPPORTING HIM TOO. THAT SAME VIDEO THAT TAEZEE WAS HATING ON, AMBER PUT ON HER PAGE AND PRAISED LOVARI FOR DOING A GREAT JOB. HAHA. THE LINK IS BELOW:
Amber Praises Lovari

OK PEOPLES THIS IS WHAT I MEAN ABOUT DIFFERENCE OF OPINION. THERE WERE SOME ON HERE THAT WERE SAYING HE COULDN'T SING AND HOW HE CAN'T PERFORM. I WAS ONE OF THE PEEPS THAT DISAGREED. NOW IT SEEMS THAT THE SINGER AMBER AND CORINA ARE SUPPORTING HIM TOO. THAT SAME VIDEO THAT TAEZEE WAS HATING ON, AMBER PUT ON HER PAGE AND PRAISED LOVARI FOR DOING A GREAT JOB. HAHA. THE LINK IS BELOW:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...e9-c39b690f6535

http://celebsfans.com/news/grammys-2018-best-dressed/

Attachments

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com