• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Lovari - Self Titled Album

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
[attachmentid=260]

Lovari - Self Titled Album

Hmm where do I start,. guess with the Good. The Track "These Tears" is awesome can't say nothing bad about that,. but the rest of the entire album SUXXXXXXXXXXX's Monkey ball's it's just blow's.

If you can find just the Single to "These Tears" by Lovari by all means pick it up it's a hot azz track. As far as the Album that needs to be burned it was just horrible,. Granted he had alot of different influences in his music so that I won't knock but for what we expect it to be. I wish I had just bought the Single & not the Album. That should speak millions to all you freestyle heads out thier.

I'm so distasted with this album that I won't provide a clip at all.

Track Listing is as Follow's.

Lovari's album contains 10 songs and 6 remixes - a total of 16 tracks! Here is the tracklisting:

1. These Tears (House Mix)
2. All I Want Is You
3. On The Floor
4. Over And Over
5. I Feel You
6. Get Over
7. You Stole My Heart
8. Lovin' You
9. Love Come Down (The Continental NY)
10.These Tears (Original Version)
11.All I Want Is You (Dub)
12.I Feel You (Live)
13.Lovin' You (Extended Version)
14.Love Come Down (Live)
15.These Tears (Artie's Old School Freestyle Mix)
16.These Tears (Underground Club Mix)

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
LOL.. Well at least I know It's an honest review.
I've never really been a fan of Lovari's vocal abilitiy I always felt his songs fell short of Vocal ability and production. Now With that said, since you do recommend these tears I'll have to look if there is a single.

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
For more info here's one site for his CD: http://cdbaby.com/cd/lovari and your right Ted a good amount of the tracks suffered from just that lack of Quality Production & strenght of Vocal. It's like pancakes you just don't know what side it will land on the good side of "These Tears" or the bad side the rest of the album. Now you the fans can decide listen to the shorth audio clips from the link I provided for his album.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS " NA NA NI, NA NA NAH, NA NANI NO NO". I GOTTA AGREE WITH YOU GUYS ABOUT THE VOCALS, IT SEEMS LIKE SOME THINGS HE DOES SOUNDS GOOD BUT THEN TRYS TO DO THINGS WITH HIS VOICE THAT HIS VOCAL CORDS WERE NOT MEANT TO DO( LIKE TRYING TO DO THE PRINCE THING WITH HIS VOICE). IT SOUNDS LIKE HIS VOCALS JUST OVERPOWER THE MUSIC AND IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND, I THINK THE RESULTS WOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE BETTER. WITH THE VOCAL UP SO LOUD IT JUST SOUND LIKE HE SANG INTO A MIC THEN MIXED IN WITH A BEAT IN THE BACKROUND. NOT QUITE THE PARTY ALBUM THE REVIEWS SUGGEST BUT I GUESS I WOULDNT KNOW TILL I WAS DRUNK AND PLAYED IT LOUD (WHICH WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN). JUST ONE QUESTION WILLY, HOW COME YOU DIDNT LISTEN TO IT FIRST B4 U BOUGHT IT? ONE OF THE POINTS I MADE IN A PREVIOUS THREAD WAS HOW MOST CD ANYMORE ARE JUST ONE OR TWO GOOD SONGS AND THATS IT, AND THANKS TO TODAY'S TECHNOLOGY WE CAN LISTEN TO ALMOST ANYTHING WE WANT TO B4 WE BUY IT. ANWAYS, THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP AND UR HONEST REVIEW, MUCH APRECIATED.

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
LOL,.. well actually Homer I did listen to most but not all of the clips & I already knew that it could be bad yet I gave it a chance,.. but Also the main reason I still got it was because I wanted the Original stuff,. true we can pretty much download a majority of what we do want but with any cd or track for that matter I would still prefer to own the actual cd.

Not to say that I don't own copies cause I do that's just a fact of life,. but when ever I'm able to find the actual CD & I'm able to purchase it I will. So two things happen 1st. I own the actual cd, & 2nd. I in sum shape or form helped support the music be it Freestyle or another Genre.

But as you see if it sucks i'll say it does or vise versa,. daz for sure. Lastly I will buy a CD for just one Track rather then to pay for a digital download of it. I do it all the time trust me on that.

Well I took a listen (Muchas Gracias por el link Willie) and here is what I think: The canciones that I like are "These Tears" (Plus both re-mixes, my favorite is the old-school version) "All I Want Is You" (I could not find a link to play the re-mix), and "Love Come Down" (Both versions). Three original songs plus three re-mixes that I like make this for me a good album. The guy has some talent.

First of all, I have to say SHAME ON YOU to Willy V. You specifically state in your registration of this website that there is to be no degeneration or slander of any kind toward other artists, and then you post an extremely offensive review in regard to my CD. Of course you like THESE TEARS since WILLIE VALENTIN produced it, but shame on you for admonishing the remainder of the CD. If it is such a terrible CD, then why am I the only dance/freestyle artist headlining my own shows, as opposed to having perform with 8 other artists on the same bill? Also, why was I featured in two newspapers in the past month - Tribune & Courier. Also, why did ALL I WANT IS YOU reach # 1 on thre einternet radio stations and bubble under BIllboard's Club Play chart? I think it's a shame that soomebody on your level would sotop so low as to write such an offenisve and immature review. As far as the other posters who submitted both positive and negative reviews, I appreciate your honesty and feedback. Thank you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovarimusic @ Dec 16 2006, 07:54 AM) [snapback]9130[/snapback]</div>
First of all, I have to say SHAME ON YOU to Willy V. You specifically state in your registration of this website that there is to be no degeneration or slander of any kind toward other artists, and then you post an extremely offensive review in regard to my CD. Of course you like THESE TEARS since WILLIE VALENTIN produced it, but shame on you for admonishing the remainder of the CD. If it is such a terrible CD, then why am I headlining my own shows at major clubs, as opposed to having perform with 8 other artists on the same bill? Also, why was I featured in two newspapers in the past month - Tribune & Courier. Also, why did ALL I WANT IS YOU reach # 1 on three internet radio stations and bubble under Billboard's Club Play chart? Why did I Feel You & Get Over chart on 23 different internet playlists both national and international? I think it's a shame that somebody on your level would sotop so low as to write such an offenisve and immature review. There were others on here that didn't like the album, but at least they chose their words respectfully. As the administrator of this board, you have a repsonsibility to practice what yo preach. And it is total hypocrisy on your end that you would write such terrible things, yet have one of your major rules on this forum to be not about posting slanderous messages. As far as the other posters who submitted both positive and negative reviews, I appreciate your honesty and feedback. Thank you.
[/b]

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovarimusic @ Dec 16 2006, 07:54 AM) [snapback]9130[/snapback]</div>
First of all, I have to say SHAME ON YOU to Willy V. You specifically state in your registration of this website that there is to be no degeneration or slander of any kind toward other artists, and then you post an extremely offensive review in regard to my CD. Of course you like THESE TEARS since WILLIE VALENTIN produced it, but shame on you for admonishing the remainder of the CD. If it is such a terrible CD, then why am I the only dance/freestyle artist headlining my own shows, as opposed to having perform with 8 other artists on the same bill? Also, why was I featured in two newspapers in the past month - Tribune & Courier. Also, why did ALL I WANT IS YOU reach # 1 on thre einternet radio stations and bubble under BIllboard's Club Play chart? I think it's a shame that soomebody on your level would sotop so low as to write such an offenisve and immature review. As far as the other posters who submitted both positive and negative reviews, I appreciate your honesty and feedback. Thank you.
[/b]
Well thank you for taking the time to read my short review & commenting.
Now to what you had to say, first off thier is no "degeneration or slander" towards the artists on this review so please read what I wrote it was towards the album & if you think thats a bad review & offensive then you need to get sum kind of skin cause thats not harsh at all. 2nd I never said who produced what , I just know what I like & don't like regardless of who produced, sings, writes, and so on. Guess you don't listen to the show cause I also stated that you have talent but don't know how to use your vocals. Also if you really need the urge to say how well your CD is doing daz fine by me go right ahead let the world know how well it's doing but I stand 100% by my review.

P.S. thanks for letting us all know who Produced "These Tears"

Call it what you want. Slander is slander, any way you look at it. I just find it a bit disturbing that a man in his 30s would still speak the way you do. I just expected a little more intelligence from a board administrator such as yourself. And I'm not getting on you because it was a negative review (there are other posters on here that didn't like the album). I'm getting on you because of the way you worded it and yes, we get back to slander. In any event, I wish you the best of luck. God Bless and thank you for taking the time out to purchase the CD, regardless of your disdain of it. And also, thank you for pointing out that it's not an entire freestyle album, as many people were confused thinking it was going to be an all freestyle release.

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovarimusic @ Dec 16 2006, 08:47 AM) [snapback]9133[/snapback]</div>
I just expected a little more intelligence from a board administrator such as yourself.[/b]
WoW,. thank you for calling me a dumbmy is such a nice way. Like I always say my opinion is just that my opinion & everyone else should make thier own opinion's. If you feel as thou you need to say sumthing else regarding my review so be it go right ahead. At least I'll let you post it,. unlike CD BABY with my very strong review of your Album. Yes slander is slander if I were to say nah thats a bad album that would be cosidered slander too since it's not a positve review or defaming statement. Yes I do believe I was defaming it cause I surely wasn't praising it.

slan·der - Show Spelled Pronunciation[slan-der] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
–verb (used with object) 4. to utter slander against; defame.
–verb (used without object) 5. to utter or circulate slander.

This can go on and on, can't it? It wasn't about you not liking the CD. I thanked others on here who both strongly liked and strongly hated it. It was as an administrator, your biased language of it. I stand by my music and album 100 % and yes, I do feel the need to defend myself by listing the accomplishments of the album (the #1 single with ALL I WANT IS YOU and the major press coverage in NY's Tribune & Courier and the headline shows), especially if somebody is going to tear it down. For the handful of people who hate it, there is a triple amount of people who like it. Once again, thank you for your honest review and thanks to other son here for their honest reviews, both good and bad. God Bless.

Nice_Visionz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok I have not listened to the cd or any track on It so I will not comment on that aspect but I will comment about opinions...
Now whether Willy Is an administrator of the board or a regular member, he stated his opinion In the same way the others have In this post...Is It cuz he used the word "Monkey Balls" that makes his opinion more offensive?
Being an Artist you have to take the good reviews with the bad no matter who they come from..I don't consider what he said to be slander I see It as HIS honest "Opinion" and just the fact that he went out and purchased the cd before even hearing a track on It says something...

Now one person in here stated they don't need to buy the album to know It sucks..now I find that a lil more harsh then what Willy stated..but that Is just MY opinion..

I give credit and props to ALL Artists because whether they can sing or not they are still trying to fulfill a dream and doing what they love..

And to the person who ran to tell you that Willy was bashing you..I think they need to get a life and find another website to start drama on because on this one we don't tolerate It..

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovarimusic @ Dec 16 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]9136[/snapback]</div>
This can go on and on, can't it?[/b]
Yes it can All day long I have nothing but time on my side.

well well well. seems that mr. willy v here has a few reasons for not liking LOVARI. He is anti 2DaGroove and he's good friends with somenone that I politely declined working with. SO what does he do? He uses his forum to post bully playground tactics.

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovarimusic @ Dec 17 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]9151[/snapback]</div>
well well well. seems that mr. willy v here has a few reasons for not liking LOVARI. He is anti 2DaGroove and he's good friends with somenone that I politely declined working with. SO what does he do? He uses his forum to post bully playground tactics.
[/b]
LMFAO, I don't know where you wanna be talkers come from with these stories but just so you know I am not Anti 2DaGroove I have no issues with Juan at all so if you wanna talk zhit as your trying to do then do a better job of it & know what you are talking about before it smells bad. Also where did I ever say I don't like Lovari. What I was commenting on is the album is what I don't like never said I don't like him as a person.

If you don't like my review then just don't like it,. like I said it's my opinion not yours if you like the album then say so.

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovarimusic @ Dec 17 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]9151[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Oh wow your such a spoiled little kid!!!

How can you have the audacity to call yourself an artist! Someone gives what they feel to be an honest review of your cd and you have to try and mudsling to justify it. As far as our history with 2dg You know about enough to be ignorant! or used as someones puppet. So do yourself a favor and leave that subject alone.

Oh and as far as declining working with someone >>>who the hell care>>> The opinions expressed on this board are those of the people who provide them.. and not driven by ass kissing!!! If I don't like a track or production I really couldn't give a crap who you are I'm going to let you know. Unlike some bullshit boards we cater to no one.

So do me a favor if your going to peddle that sorry ass High School mentality of "he's not my friend cause I'm not his friend boo hoo hoo" bullshit, go somewhere else"

Now if you want to talk about what makes a true Artist: This is what I have to say. First of all not everyone is going to like everything you do, the difference between a critics review and a basher is simple, A critics review will be constructive which is what you got here! Some of the vocal needed work allot of the productions need work! The production and vocal ranges didn't pair well. You can say that the producers fault for not doing his job but as an artist your going be left holding the bag. Now a basher will just say you plain suck giving no reason why!