• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Let Me Introduce Myself

My name is Carolyn - I am 38 and I will ALWAYS ALWAYS love my freestyle! Lots of people don't even know what I am talking about when I tell them what my favorite music is. It is my heart and soul. Nothing can go wrong when I am listening to it!!! I am glad I found this website!!!!! :)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hello and Welcome to Freestyle.FM Carolyn!

BTW: I totally know what you mean. My physician is only 5 years older than me and he doesn't have a clue what Freestyle Music is or who sings it. The best part is that he grew up near my neighborhood. It happens all the time at work too.

But you're amongst you're own kind here....

Enjoy and feel free to request all the Freestyle songs you want from our station.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Welcome to Freestyle.fm Carolyn ;)

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Welcome to Freestyle.fm Gerrskie88! Glad to see you here ;)
Check out the DJ threads and figure out which live show you would be able to attend in the chatroom.

There's lots of freestyle heads in the chatroom looking to meet other freestyle fanatics such as you. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Here's the link to all of the DJ's threads. [ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16"]FREESTYLE.FM Show Forums - Freestyle.FM Forums - Where Freestyle Music Lives[/ame] Choose which show you're able to attend. See ya in the chatroom!
Varr

Last edited by a moderator: