DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Landlord Survives Being run over by Car

Sweet_V

Freestyler Xtreme
Ok so i had a video to post to show how this man was chased by a car and run over. Then the bystanders around somehow found the strength to lift the car to help him. The man survived. The video was From Today but i cant seem to figure out how to post it. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just find the video and copy and paste the URL, then paste on here via a response. I'm sure there's other ways, but that's the fastest way of doing it.

DJ DXM

I tried that but it wouldnt work. I dont know what im doing wrong. I cant ever get it right. But i found it from MSN.com under the TODAY show videos.

Hmmmph.....

Well, I feel we need some kind of picture of someone underneath a car........

big_boobs.jpg

Back