• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Ladies Nite 5~17~2009

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
woohooo! It's Ladiessssssssss Nite!!!!

tonight I will be airing a mix from our member Detroit33 ... I played his spanglish mix back on United We Jam .... tonight Ill be doing his Madness Mix as well has playing his top 5 favorite songs of freestyle!!!!

So join me in the chat tonight .... You never know what is gonna happen!!!

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Thanks to everybody who came thru ....

Detroit33 ... your madness mix is off the chain ... anybody who missed it can download here off our site .... also .. great picks on your top 5 as well

Congrats To Krystal for winning the Freestyle.FM coffee mug .... this contest was a lil hard for some ... Krystal is giving her mug to our new member SMO_RIGGS cuz he whined about it THAT MUCH! LOLOLOL

Everybody enjoy ya week

*smooches*

<3

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ he whined about it THAT MUCH!!!!!! :rotf:

And here I thought I had no chance with Anna and Jrsy up in there. :D

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
For real Jrsy and Anna know their lyrics!!!! I coulda swore Jrsy had it in the bag!

Next week yall better be ready!!!!!