• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Kuky - Amiga

Kuky - Amiga Vote Hot or Not

• Total voters

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
You heard it first on the DOFCH Official Off The Wall Track now cast your vote. Comments are welcomed.

This is Kuky with her newly released album she's a mexican singer with a great strong voice & show to have different styles in her vocal.

<p>
<embed src="artistspoll/mp3ss93d.swf" quality=best wmode=transparent bgcolor=#172547 loop=true width=70 height=30 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" align="absmiddle">
</embed>
</object>
Kuky - Amiga
</p>

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I will not vote for or against this track cause it's not really my type of music. she sounds like she gota nice voice but thats about it.

¡ME ENCANTO! Gran cancion, ¡una tremenda cancion! Su voz es bella, los liricos son bien profundos, y es una cancion que te haces pensar, pensar en ¿por que hay gente en el mundo que se juegan con los corazones y sentimientos ajenos? Y que chevere, ella quierendo ayudar a su amigita, ¡que lealtad! Una cancion muy monita, y sobretodo, buenisima.

Muy buena suerte, mi Kuky, y ojala que te tienes mucho exito en su carrera como cantante mi hermanita mexicana.

I loved it! It was a great song, areally great song. Kuky' voice is beautiful, the lyrics are deep, and it ts a song that makes you think. Why are there people in the world who play with the feelings and hearts of others? I also think it is cool how she wanted to help her friend, such loyalty! A very cute and wonderful song.

Much good luck to you Kuky, and I hope you have great success as a singer.

Nice_Visionz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
¡ME ENCANTO! Gran cancion, ¡una tremenda cancion! Su voz es bella, los liricos son bien profundos, y es una cancion que te haces pensar, pensar en ¿por que hay gente en el mundo que se juegan con los corazones y sentimientos ajenos? Y que chevere, ella quierendo ayudar a su amigita, ¡que lealtad! Una cancion muy monita, y sobretodo, buenisima.

Muy buena suerte, mi Kuky, y ojala que te tienes mucho exito en su carrera como cantante mi hermanita mexicana.
Freestyle singers used to have the same heart and passion..Any song that expresses life, loss,friendship, and love to me is a great song...a song to make you think..She is very talented

Asi es Nice. She is very talented!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Nice lyrics, good subject matter. I think we've all been there at one point in our lives, either personally or through our friends. The passion comes through in her voice. It took me a second listen to really appreciate it. Don't know if i would say its a HOT AZZ track, but I do like it.

Quixotic

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
She has a very beautiful voice.

Clearly, she's listened to a lot of ranchera music growing up because I can hear the influence.

However, the music was kind of......plain, it didn't grab me the same way that her vocals did.