• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Kitten CANNON!

Okay so I need anger managment and a little
!

http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html

But this is quite addictive....and all you gotta do is use the arrow keys to aim up or down, and press the spacebar for the kitten to get thrown outta the cannon.

I refused to play this game for THREE months when I saw my teacher playing it in his cubicles because the kitten ends up..dead later on...but I got mad at him one day and he told me to play this game to relieve my anger...and it WORKED!

I named the kitten after him and my score ended up being 1,476. Woo hoo!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Damn I can't get that either 648 is my current high!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Damn you Crystal I have work to do but I'm too busy playing this Kitty game!

BTW: 884!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Oct. 24 2005, 10:04 am)]1,378 last night!

Only one time I got 2,718. I named it after a close friend of mine...

:whistles:
^ Thats a shit load of trampolins! I kinda gave up on it after awhile, I much rather spank the monkey!

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>YOU SICK FREAKS</span>1,023

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Damn you sick batards! I can get as high as 101 ft. but I have no luck shooting that kitty out that far.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
972 ft
105 ft high!

Woo Hoo! New Highs! I just love the noise the kitty makes when you get a good launch off.

Thanks for the tip Ted!

I went into the teachers staff cubicle section like i always do...to find 6 male teachers surrounded by one computer watching one play this.

It was hilarious. I kicked him off his chair and showed all of them how you REALLYYYYYYYY play!

I got 1,911..ALMOST 2000!