• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Kid Heartbreak's Top 10 Freestyle of 2010

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The song is "It's Time" by Andrea Martin. This one is a banger and would be in the #1 spot if there were enough songs to make a list. From the research I gathered, it's not out or even complete yet but still good nevertheless.
Where can I purchase a download of this song? If no one responds to this post, somebody on this site is holding back info. I keep hearing a rather lengthy version of this song in rotation here on ffm but there's no way to purchase or illegally download the song? What is up with all the "hiding the music" in freestyle? If artists don't make music available either for sale or file sharing, how can they get any spin anywhere? I'm not the only one looking for this song. I am willing to pay up to $1.99 to download the file. Where can this be done? I'd rather have a physical CD but apparently this way is supposed to be better.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Where can I purchase a download of this song? If no one responds to this post, somebody on this site is holding back info. I keep hearing a rather lengthy version of this song in rotation here on ffm but there's no way to purchase or illegally download the song? What is up with all the "hiding the music" in freestyle? If artists don't make music available either for sale or file sharing, how can they get any spin anywhere? I'm not the only one looking for this song. I am willing to pay up to $1.99 to download the file. Where can this be done? I'd rather have a physical CD but apparently this way is supposed to be better.
You can contact the artist directly on Facebook. Let me know if you need a link to her page.

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
You can contact the artist directly on Facebook. Let me know if you need a link to her page.
Yeah, that would help. I had tried clicking on the link that was with the shortened still video on youtube but something was wrong with it.