DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Kid Hearbreak Music Video

What exactly are you trying to say? You're not making any sense. How would the person in the video shoot his own video? I didn't say that I was the only one in freestyle to make a video. Don't hate me cuz you jealous. You are what's known as a "playa hater". Why is every piece of feedback that I've gotten from non-freestyle venues totally positive? And there's a lot of positive feedback from many on these freestyle boards also. Who are you anyways? You think you the sh*t cuz you have an internet Sunday night talkshow :rolleyes:.

WOW!

First off ...... *stands up* Hello I am MonaLisa and I am a Freestyle Addict!

I don't think I am the shit in anyway ... I am however opinionated and very outspoken. If you have gotten so much positive feedback why are you fixated on the negative????

"Playa hater" .... LOLOLOLLLLL ooooooooooooooooooook! If you feel better thinking that ... go right ahead LOL

Maybe you don't know me because I don't like your stuff nor do I blow smoke up the asses of artists OR Djs who put out crap by saying it's good.

If you have gotten so much positive feedback why are you fixated on the negative????
That's what I don't get. In fact other than a few people saying the singing wasn't good, I don't see how anyone other than khb who started this thread in the direction is has gone in.

First off ...... *stands up* Hello I am MonaLisa and I am a Freestyle Addict!
Don't you mean a jealous playa hatin freestyle addict? lol

Seriously though. This thread is getting carried away and has turned pretty negative. Let's stick to the topic at hand or it may end up like Breeze has suggested.

Why do you care? It should not be of any concern to you.

And if I had done something wrong, I'd gladly admit my mistake. All this, what this thread has turned into is simply the rants of a few bitter jealous miserable haters. Don't hate me cuz I came with something that you just can't step to. If you only knew about the private messages I got on some of these boards the day that I first put the video up, predicting exactly this from you. You really need to realize that this is check & mate. You lose. You can't defeat me. This is the knockout punch.

But I "might inspired you"!! LOL!

Your responces are always the same. (Hate! Jealousy! Bitterness!)
You asked for our opinions.

We gave you credit for the attempt at a video and I agree that there should be more emphasis on making videos for our music. But you got carried away quite a bit by declaring yourself the king of the freestyle videos.

Haters?..... Jealous of somthing she can't step too?

Dude all you did good was buy an expensive camera and change scenes... i have no opinion on you i dont hate on you... and earlier i was actually being nice...

it basically came down to you spending an entire summer making a nice video.. im sure anyone can edit with an expensive camera... but the rest of it was crap man...

as for getting total positive from NON FREESTYLE Venues ... you really shouldnt even take that into consideration.. thats like asking people who are interested in country how your first rap video was... WE!! are the ones that matter the TRUE freestyle fans... THAT for the most part KNOW good freestyle... if anything Our opinion matters most...
and never count on friends... most friends just encourage with out saying raw truth...

dont get upset about people you dont know telling you .. you suck.. there just being honest Brutal but honest... Just suck it up and take it ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Haters?..... Jealous of somthing she can't step too?

Dude all you did good was buy an expensive camera and change scenes... i have no opinion on you i dont hate on you... and earlier i was actually being nice...

it basically came down to you spending an entire summer making a nice video.. im sure anyone can edit with an expensive camera... but the rest of it was crap man...

as for getting total positive from NON FREESTYLE Venues ... you really shouldnt even take that into consideration.. thats like asking people who are interested in country how your first rap video was... WE!! are the ones that matter the TRUE freestyle fans... THAT for the most part KNOW good freestyle... if anything Our opinion matters most...
and never count on friends... most friends just encourage with out saying raw truth...

dont get upset about people you dont know telling you .. you suck.. there just being honest Brutal but honest... Just suck it up and take it ..

I wasn't talking about my friends when I said "non-freestyle venues". I don't know any of those people. They sound like they are freestyle fans, but they're posting on non-freestyle forums (the real world) and that supercedes all. BTW, my friends don't really like freestyle and have absolutely no opinion on it really.

You can't be serious. If it's so easy let's see you do it. My production was not crap. That's a top quality instrumental I got there. Your comment might be the most ignorant one I've read in a long time. Read it again yourself and how could YOU not see what I'm talking about.

When I saw this thread, I thought it was a prank by someone.....

until I watched the video.

I won't get into the song itself cause all of you know my opinion about it.

I have to say I am impressed that you actually delivered in great part the concept of the song on a music video, which is something most Dance music videos don't do! The only thing I will point to you is how the split screens were delivered when showing that you "were thinking of her".

I have to say I am impressed that you actually delivered in great part the concept of the song on a music video, which is something most Dance music videos don't do! The only thing I will point to you is how the split screens were delivered when showing that you "were thinking of her".

I'm glad you were able to take note of how I actually had a concept in mind and the whole coordination of that concept between the music & the video. I'm not sure what you mean by the reference you made to the split screens I had goin' on in there, but yeah, we were looking to make the point that I was "thinking of her". I like commentary like this that highlights specific things or aspects of a project.

Im loving the chi-town view!! I love that city!!

I just want to say great job on the video the song if tweaked and possibly someone else singing it would most likely make it better. You did have the cojones to post it. You didn't have anything to lose. For that you get an A+ for effort. I would like to see someone else in FFM do a project like this. I agree with my homeboy Chuck if you put more energy into video production you might have something there. Keep it up.

^w3rd

I had posted this video on the video section of myspace a few days ago, but I notice that the picture quality is far diminished than the one I had posted on youtube last month. Is this supposed to be normal for myspace? I had also posted the youtube version on my myspace page last month but that one looks up to par with the one on youtube.

[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=100037920"]Kid Heartbreak "Thoughts of Her" Video by Kid Heartbreak - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=100037920@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@100037920[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Youtube a few months ago started supporting HD quality videos and everything under. So when you upload to youtube it keeps the video how it is. I don't think myspace supports this and while converting it to the format it uses, you lose quality.

I'm not even on Facebook. I tried getting a Facebook page, but it's too wierd & confusing.

I'm glad you were able to take note of how I actually had a concept in mind and the whole coordination of that concept between the music & the video. I'm not sure what you mean by the reference you made to the split screens I had goin' on in there, but yeah, we were looking to make the point that I was "thinking of her". I like commentary like this that highlights specific things or aspects of a project.

I say take a look on music videos that have the split screen. That's where my suggestion leads. Perhaps your video should serve as a challenge to artists to come up with videos, and since you did a great job on the editing, you should consider becoming a video producer. There is money to be made.

Back