DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

keeping freestyle alive

cholo067

[attachment=16:attachment]in just new but i just want to introduce my self to all of you my name is LUIS and ive been a freestyle head since tha 80s and im just keeping freestyle alve for eva in my hart im just wondering why they just dont make a comecack and start over again ill bet that they will be the number one hit once again

What's up Cholo!!! welcome to DOFCH!! Enjoy your stay

Hey man welcome to DOFCH, Where Freestyle Lives!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cholo067 @ Apr 4 2006, 08:14 PM) [snapback]825[/snapback]</div>
[attachment=16:attachment]in just new but i just want to introduce my self to all of you my name is LUIS and ive been a freestyle head since tha 80s and im just keeping freestyle alve for eva in my hart im just wondering why they just dont make a comecack and start over again ill bet that they will be the number one hit once again[/b]

Well LUIS, we try to do our part to keep FREESTYLE pumping to the masses from this site. We've reached out to a few, but you can do your part too. So spread the word bro! Tell them peeps where they can hit us up and that we are doing this for them.

BTW, welcome to DOFCH.com

DJ Dee X-Man
<

[attachment=17:attachment][attachment=17:attachment]<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DJ Dee X-Man @ Apr 4 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]844[/snapback]</div>
Well LUIS, we try to do our part to keep FREESTYLE pumping to the masses from this site. We've reached out to a few, but you can do your part too. So spread the word bro! Tell them peeps where they can hit us up and that we are doing this for them.

BTW, welcome to DOFCH.com

DJ Dee X-Man
<
[/b]
since in new at this can i post freestyle music on this site or trade freestyle i have about 12 gigs f freestyle in my pc what can i say im a freestyle freak but i have 32 of complete albums and a hole bunch of loose ones and right now in looking for a song that ive looking for 3 years its called I USED TO BE A PUPET and i cant find it any ware

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cholo067 @ Apr 5 2006, 07:02 PM) [snapback]874[/snapback]</div>
and right now in looking for a song that ive looking for 3 years its called I USED TO BE A PUPET and i cant find it any ware[/b]

I should ban you just for that... j/k its an inside joke
<

The name of the song is Find Another Puppet from Class and SOMEONE has a habit of requesting it during every show!
The show by the way is DOFCH Freestyle Request Show which they have here on Saturdays 7pm - 11pm (e.s.t.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cholo067 @ Apr 5 2006, 06:02 PM) [snapback]874[/snapback]</div>
[attachment=17:attachment][attachment=17:attachment]
since in new at this can i post freestyle music on this site or trade freestyle i have about 12 gigs f freestyle in my pc what can i say im a freestyle freak but i have 32 of complete albums and a hole bunch of loose ones and right now in looking for a song that ive looking for 3 years its called I USED TO BE A PUPET and i cant find it any ware[/b]

If you wanna Sell or Trade music you can do so in the correct forum or if you wanna allow folks to download certain things then please use the Download Manager for that,.. Keep in mind that this is not a P2P network,.. due to legal reason I have to say that. but share if you like.

Oh yeah stop the madness about my Puppet Song,..

Class - Find Another Puppet Mic Mac Label

Welcome back man!

DJ DXM

Back