DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Just Bought a new Cell Phone!!!

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
8100hdr_phone.jpg

there it is....the sanyo 8100...i paid about 200 bucks for it...which is pretty cheap considering that i already have sprint and didnt wanna go through all the trouble of getting a new plan...

its a kool lil phone that has a camera in it...i was gettin tired of my old phone and i though i needed something new to go with my new life that is ahead of me....wat u guys think...kool phone huh?

That's pretty cool. Isnt that the one in all those T-Mobil commercials?

Hey I need a cell phone. Is your plan good through sprint? Give me the info please.
smile.gif

well i have an old plan...i keep milking sprint so they dont change it....i have 400 anytime minutes and unlimited nites and weekends for 50 dollars (60 wit all the taxes)....i think the plan works well for me...since im usually bz during the day....if u want u can check sprint PCS online (sprint)..and see wat plans or offers they have now...

CHulo- I had my cell phone thru Sprint..and I lost the # and plan cuz I went over the 60 day limit w/o paying my bill
so I had to get a new # and new plan
for $50 i get 700 anytime mintues w/ free nights and weekend
**I also have a Viacom discount- not a big one but hey wahtever works.....

cool phone i have one from sprint pcs its a sprint pcs vision with email etc games mine is called the sprint lg 5350

those are nice....

i wanted to get this phone i call "The Gameboy"... my homlegirl has one, its BAD ASS.... its basically a two way/cell phone/camera/internet connection/and about a 2.5 inch screen..... NICE.. about $500

I have a boring Nokia 3595
detail.jpg

hey it was free what can I say? lol
And Im a broke bitch right now so I guess its better I put a roof over my son's head then spend my money on a cool phone lol

I have T-Mobile... I have 600 anytime minutes and unlimited nights and weekends for 39.99... Ive been with them for like 5 years and they are always giving me bonus minutes too for staying with them...

I have the T-Mobile Sidekick!! It's an awesome phone!!
tounge.gif

Feisty and I have NEXTELs
I have the i95c and Feisty has the i90

We have the 400 minutes plan
Free nites and weekends (long distance included)
Unlimited Direct Connect
Free Incoming Calls

my b/f  has a PDA/ phone from Sprint PCS and it cost him about $400...I play games on it- we've downloaded a game like pong.... it keeps me busy most of the time we're on the road.
It's his new baby

damn Rafael, I should get that-

I got a simple plan:

300 anytime minutes and unlimited nights and weekends for $35 a month plus taxes

I got mines through Sprint PCS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ Oct. 15, 2003 - 4:27)]I have T-Mobile... I have 600 anytime minutes and unlimited nights and weekends for 39.99... Ive been with them for like 5 years and they are always giving me bonus minutes too for staying with them...
I used to own a Prepaid phone from Omnipoint (formerly VoiceStream, and now T-Mobile).

They are very generous regurading bonus minutes for being a loyal customer, either as a monthly subscriber or prepaid service.

Back