DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

JOD!!!

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
hmmmmm.....put watever song is stuck in your pretty little head!!!...since there are ao many types of music....it would be nice if u give us a lil description!!!! here is mine...

Luz Devina- In Your Eyes.......DANCE

Kelis ft. Nas Popular Thug... Hip Hop

INTENTALO TU - JOE VERAS
BACHATA

IT'S JUST BEGUN BY JIMMY CASTOR BAND
A TRUE OLD SCHOOL FREESTYLE TRACK
THAT MOST DON'T KNOW ABOUT.........
blues.gif

Liberation - Outkast

Bobby, you should check this track out...the last verse, is SICK...the whole song is, but the last verse is very good...

I'll try 'n' find it babe!

========

The Maytals - Pressure Drop

classic ska stomp from The Harder They Come soundtrack

David Lee Roth "Goin' Crazy" ...I just found my OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD TAPE!

taken from "EAT'EM AND SMILE"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ Aug. 26 2003,20:35)]David Lee Roth "Goin' Crazy" ...I just found my OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD TAPE!

taken from "EAT'EM AND SMILE"
Who are you and what have you done with CPR?! *LMFAO*

lmao *trying to picture CPR jammin to some David Lee Roth* hahahahaha

"St. Anger" by Metallica. That fuckin' song makes me wanna smash someone's head in, but in a good way.

JOD - " Without U" by George Lamond.

-N8*

Back