DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Its the Devil you know....

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Or the Devil you don't. This Devil you do know! DJ WHITE DEVIL! Tomorrow (Wednesday June 3rd) will belong to the Devil. While I enjoy a night off. I'm sure you will make him feel the love.

newDevilBanner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OHHHHHHHH YAY!!!!!!!!! I'll be there! :D

*wonders if he worked on the rock mix yet* Hmm! :D

Alright I just couldn't get into a grove today with all my efforts to pull off a house, techno or urban set so I'll just go ahead and pull off a 2 hour rock show. hope you all enjoy!

Alright I just couldn't get into a grove today with all my efforts to pull off a house, techno or urban set so I'll just go ahead and pull off a 2 hour rock show. hope you all enjoy!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm sure we will! :D

Well I will anyways! Don't know about the others! LOL!!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Devil!!!!!!!!! :D

Great freakin show! ;)

I was listening off the chat cause I had a guest over. I heard some audio problems at first. It seemed like the auto DJ feature interfering with the rock music. Was that just me or did everyone get these problems?

Great rock remixes though!

Hey Whitey! I would love love love a copy of that mix you did last night if you recorded it. It was kick ass!

Hey Whitey! I would love love love a copy of that mix you did last night if you recorded it. It was kick ass!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

as I mentioned last night. I will have to fix that cut off in sound since my laptop broadcasting had died although once the dancedecade.com website comes back up functional I will upload it for you all.

the begining was due to me not starting my song fast enough so yes everyone did have that issue.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it

DJ White Devil

Back