DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

iPhone 3.0

I have the first generation of IPhone and still working strong so I will pass on this one! :)

90 mins just to find out the new iphone has copy and paste? wow, talk about being long winded!

90 mins just to find out the new iphone has copy and paste? wow, talk about being long winded!
It's more than just copy and paste!!! Over 100 new features/improvements. I think they will even drop a new model of the iPhone too. :D

Thanks, but NO, Thanks! I keep my Samsung Instinct phone and the reliable network Sprint has locally (I said Sprint, not Nextel), rather than getting a phone that if something happens I would be stuck paying almost the cost of the phone to get it fixed.

I was being tongue in cheek about the copy and paste thing (did you not hear the "it's-about-time!" laughter when it was announced during the video? :D) which by the way should've been in the first iteration of iPhone to begin with. LOL

I don't know if all of you saw the entire video or not but it wasn't just the features that got me excited, which they didn't spend a whole lot of time talking about since that meeting was intended for developers and its focus was in showcasing their new SDK, but rather, the APIs and the possibilities they could bring.

And yes, a new iPhone is slated to be released sometime this summer. Most likely around June if the predictions are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
soooooooooooooo, iPhone 3.0 is actually iPhone 3.0 "OS". I gotcha!

I'll wait until the new phone comes out and then check it all out.

Woohoo! Ill buy this one, and in another 3-6 months a NEW one will be out!YES! Cant wait!

Forget about the presentation and forward it to the end.
This 3.0 update will be available as a FREE update to all current Iphone users.

MMS and Stereo Blu Tooth are the only things that will not work on the original iphone but WILL work on the iphone 3Gs.

So most of us will NOT have to buy another phone.

I will tell you that I bought this phone when it first came out and it has been great for my business! The only problem I have with it is the battery. I have to charge it every night but other then that it has been the best phone I have ever owned!

Back