DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Im sicky

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
I feel like crap my head n nose is all congested im making my self some ginger tea:sniffle:

Get Well Soon!

Thanks guys I do feel alot better today thank God the best thing I did was drink that tea, I just drank another cup and am taking some to class with me this morning I think it really helped.

I'm glad you're feeling better

*sprays the thread with Lysol

Sicky? No kissy!

I been having allergies for the past week. Stuffy nose and stuffy head mostly. I seem to be OK this morning...

Seriously, i think it's this change of weather crap. Or just the simple fact that when I leave my office, it's 69 degrees in the building but like 84 outside?? :confused:

Either way, yeah I get stuffed up and what not too :(

gINGER TEA?!?!?! UGHHH!! MY MOM MADE SOME OF THAT AND IT WAS THE MOST NASITIEST TEA I EVER TRIED! HOP YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!

I cannot get the damn multi quote thing so

RALF: I carry my hand sanitizer with me and wash my hands alot lol

BREEZE: yeah its my head n nose too

LIZ: everybodys sick my parents my lil one and my 5yr old baby bro too

BMAXX: i like it i smash up the root boil it for a while cause i like it a lil spicy and add milk n ALOT of sugar to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back