DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I'm offering music production deals!!

willievalentin

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
To: All recording artists
Re: Music production by Yours Truly Willie Valentin

I will program, produce, record, mix, edit and master your freestyle song for a very low price. I will also include:

* Background vocals by Willie Valentin (Me) and/ or Synthia Figueroa
* Showtape for you to perform to your new song
* Help you write your song
* Include a Remix of your song ( thats right 2 mixes for the price of 1!!)
* Will Feature song on the Artistik forthcoming CD compilation (if we both agree on the finished product)
* Online radio play on my show on thursday nights on www.freestyle.fm
* You will recieve 2 CD masters

To find out the super low price email me at: artistik95@aol.com

Offer good until July 15, 2009 (30 day promotional offer)

I will be reopening my new studio at the end of this month. So you will be one of the first to record in my new recording studio.

Take advantage of this super deal now!! Prices go back to normal July 16th, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good wish you all the best with this. :D

wooohooo more Valentin Productions!

Another valentin production!

Wow.. wish willie lived close to California... : )

If willie valentin make it, you have the succes sure......i`m a very willie valentin & sinthya figueroa fan....so this is a really present from willie.

Thanks to everyone for their support. Its been a long time since I've dug into doing alot of music. Its going to be interesting and fun. New music in my new studio. A new beginning.... That should be the name of the cd. "A new beginning" lol

A New Beginning...

Works for me! :D Good luck and I hope your recovery is going well!

HURRY BACK! We miss you guys on Thursdays! :)

Thanks to everyone for their support. Its been a long time since I've dug into doing alot of music. Its going to be interesting and fun. New music in my new studio. A new beginning.... That should be the name of the cd. "A new beginning" lol

Wow.. where was I when this was posted, lol - I missed the deadline.. (Awww phooey!) Willie V, glad to have you back bro.. Can't wait to hear the new tracks.. We've gotta get up sometime.

-N

oh snap.. i read june 15th.. lol That's wuzup tho thx.

-n

Nathan, Looking forward to the collab! We're gonna do damage!!

So Far working on tracks for Nathan, Pure trend, Jessica Fabus and many new artists have contacted me as well. There's still time to take advantage of this deal. Hit me up... Artistik95@aol.com

Thats awesome Willie. Can't wait to hear them. Long live freestyle.

yes on of my big influences is back in the groove......i soo wished i would be closer, so you can here my skills. back in the days i had some of your songs down pat, especially "In My Heart". this song is the reason i have a son:rotf:.. i know you gotta rock some insane music out. i know you wont let us down, you never did........

YAY Willie!!! That's GREAT news indeed! :D

Can't wait! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! *dancin*

Much props to everyone taking advantage of this offer.
Much props to Willie for offering it.

back in the days i had some of your songs down pat, especially "In My Heart". this song is the reason i have a son

"In My Heart" is originally a record by an artist from Chicago named "Isaac". It was released on vinyl back in 1996. Willie did a cover of that song several years later and I think that's the song you're referring to.

Back